FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10181920
    Hello, my players are getting ready to play The Fall of Elturel module. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/329...antasy-Grounds

I've made the three backgrounds in the module Public for the players, but one of them is throwing an error in the character wizard. The other two work fine. When choosing the Hellrider background, the error Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_backgroundwin..."]:468: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil) is thrown. Thanks!~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatas View Post
    Hello, my players are getting ready to play The Fall of Elturel module. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/329...antasy-Grounds

I've made the three backgrounds in the module Public for the players, but one of them is throwing an error in the character wizard. The other two work fine. When choosing the Hellrider background, the error Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_backgroundwin..."]:468: bad argument #1 to 'gsub' (string expected, got nil) is thrown. Thanks!~
    The SmiteWorks team generally does not have access to DMsG modules. You will probably need to have the DMsG Author either fix the issue or work with SW to get them the info the need.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The SmiteWorks team generally does not have access to DMsG modules. You will probably need to have the DMsG Author either fix the issue or work with SW to get them the info the need.
    Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'll reach out to the module creator. Keep up the great work!

Thread Information