DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 104 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by UngainlyTitan View Post
    I am in the module as DM.
    Modules loaded
    DMG; Tasha: Volo: Xanathar, Wayfinders Guide: Ebberon Rising: Sword Coast Guide: PHB; DMG
    Are they the player's version of those modules? They are the ones with character building information, and those are the ones the Character Wizard relies on for its data.

Well yes they are the player version and the PHB comes in only one flavour

Ok the character builder wizard seems to work correctly if I connect from a second FG instance as a player but not if invoked by the DM.
    I can live with that.

A PC playing a paladin took the heavy armor feat. When his character is targeted the damage doesn't take into consideration the feat and deduct the 3 points of damage from the total damage. Is this something you were aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    A PC playing a paladin took the heavy armor feat. When his character is targeted the damage doesn't take into consideration the feat and deduct the 3 points of damage from the total damage. Is this something you were aware of?
    Yes. Neither the Character Wizard nor Drag and Drop character builder adds a character effect like that, currently. I'm pretty close to having the Character Wizard do everything the drag and drop does and cleaning up the remaining bugs, and once that is done, I can look to adding automatic effects based on race, class, and feat effects.

You can add the effect manually with; RESIST: 3 slashing,bludgeoning,piercing,!magic

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Yes. Neither the Character Wizard nor Drag and Drop character builder adds a character effect like that, currently. I'm pretty close to having the Character Wizard do everything the drag and drop does and cleaning up the remaining bugs, and once that is done, I can look to adding automatic effects based on race, class, and feat effects.

You can add the effect manually with; RESIST: 3 slashing,bludgeoning,piercing,!magic
    Thanks for the tip. You're doing a great job and loving all the work you've put into this!

Hi! Zacchaeus from the Discord suggested I make a post here about this issue I found with the Character Wizard when creating a Warlock as a player that has joined the DM's session (this may be a red herring statement). I was able to create a Warlock when on as the GM. I was -not- able to make a Warlock when I connected to the GM in a second instance.
    1. Click Characters
    2. Open character wizard
    3. Select Elf: Choose Dark Elf (Drow) subrace
    4. Click Next to go to stats
    5. Choose Standard Array: Drag 15 > Cha, Drag 12 > Wis
    6. Click Next to go to Class: Select Warlock > Choose Aracana and Investigation Proficiency > Choose The Great Old One specialization > Select Additional Warlock Spells option (Select Tasha Class Options)
    7. Click Next to go to BKGD: Choose Charlatan
    8. Click Next to go to Inv: Select Weapons and search for dagger > Drag dagger to Inventory > Select Armor and search leather > Drag leather to inventory
    9. Click Spells: Drag Eldritch Blast and Mage Hand cantrips to spells > Click L1 spells: Drag Armor of Agathys and Hex to spells
    10. Give character a name DethTest
    11. Click Save
    12. Receive Error

unknown.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenfall View Post
    Hi! Zacchaeus from the Discord suggested I make a post here about this issue I found with the Character Wizard when creating a Warlock as a player that has joined the DM's session (this may be a red herring statement). I was able to create a Warlock when on as the GM. I was -not- able to make a Warlock when I connected to the GM in a second instance.
    1. Click Characters
    2. Open character wizard
    3. Select Elf: Choose Dark Elf (Drow) subrace
    4. Click Next to go to stats
    5. Choose Standard Array: Drag 15 > Cha, Drag 12 > Wis
    6. Click Next to go to Class: Select Warlock > Choose Aracana and Investigation Proficiency > Choose The Great Old One specialization > Select Additional Warlock Spells option (Select Tasha Class Options)
    7. Click Next to go to BKGD: Choose Charlatan
    8. Click Next to go to Inv: Select Weapons and search for dagger > Drag dagger to Inventory > Select Armor and search leather > Drag leather to inventory
    9. Click Spells: Drag Eldritch Blast and Mage Hand cantrips to spells > Click L1 spells: Drag Armor of Agathys and Hex to spells
    10. Give character a name DethTest
    11. Click Save
    12. Receive Error

unknown.png
    Thanks for the detailed bug report. I've replicated it and I'm taking a look at it now.

I've found that when trying to create an Eldritch Knight the wizard works for level 3 but after that it only gives the fighter features each levels and not the Eldritch knights this includes increases to spells.

Quote Originally Posted by robmmills View Post
    I've found that when trying to create an Eldritch Knight the wizard works for level 3 but after that it only gives the fighter features each levels and not the Eldritch knights this includes increases to spells.
    Thank you for the bug report. I'll be fixing this in the next Character Wizard patch.

Thread Information