DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 81 of 104 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    I believe you are referring to the purchase equipment part. If I'm mistaken please let me know. It shouldn't populate with the kit choices. With that start, we have to develop for many types of DMs and homebrew could allow magic items for purchase during creation as with higher level starts. This could allow the chance at varying equipment choices from the purchase equipment section. So there isn't an intended filter of non-"basic" items. The list also populates based on the modules open by the player, so the list may change based on the items in those modules.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSwede View Post
    Hi. I havent bothered to browse through 80 pages of text to see if anyone has reported this:

When selecting starting equipment, the list of weapons etc is populated with everthing from soulknives to silvered quarterstaffs, and not only "basic" martial or simple weapons.
    So, I am now having to have my players select the buy option unless I want to severely restrict what they can pick from their list. Also, it seems as it populates a bit different from char to char.
    As superteddy says what appears in equipment is determined by what you have shared with your players and what your players have opened. Remember you, as DM. might see a lot more than players do if you have say the DMG open. Sounds like you have Tasha's shared and in that book there are a bunch of things which an Artificer could have access to or some of the other archetypes detailed in Tasha; so it would be quite correct to have that available to players playing those classes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Lineages aren't really races. They are templates to tack onto another race. The best practice is to use the wizard to build up the character and then replace the portions on the character sheet that you wish to replace with the lineage. The wizard unfortunately doesn't have the ability to work with these types of templates that are provided.
    I beg to differ.
    a. You may choose Hexblood, Dhampir or Reborn as if they were equivalent to a race. For example "VRGtR p18 If you don't keep any of those elements or you choose this lineage at character creation, you gain proficiency in two skills of your choice."
    b. All three are included as races in Fantasy Ground Unity via Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. That was how we were using them.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I beg to differ.
    a. You may choose Hexblood, Dhampir or Reborn as if they were equivalent to a race. For example "VRGtR p18 If you don't keep any of those elements or you choose this lineage at character creation, you gain proficiency in two skills of your choice."
    b. All three are included as races in Fantasy Ground Unity via Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft. That was how we were using them.
    Thank you for the feedback. I will take it into consideration for the next expansion of the code base.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Good evening,

I'm trying to create a new character using character creation wizard with 5th edition ruleset and no classes, races or backgrounds are shown. I have loaded Player's handbook and Dungeon's masters guide modules, but no info is shown. No extensions added.

I have also reinstalled fantasygrounds app and deleted vault folder.

I'm using OSX Monterey.

I attach screenshot.

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-25 a las 22.21.05.png

Thanks in advance,

Khirsah.

That looks like a very old version of CoreRPG running. Can you open your FG data folder, and make sure that you don't have any subfolders under the rulesets folder within?

The version text reported in the chat window should be: Core RPG ruleset (v2022-01-04) for Fantasy Grounds

Regards,
    JPG

Great!! It was the problem.

Thanks Moon Wizard.

So i am having an issue with 2 campaigns, my paladins are not getting their second level spell slot check boxes. They are both left with only 3 level one check boxes above their spell lists on the actions page.

Quote Originally Posted by luigiHugs View Post
    So i am having an issue with 2 campaigns, my paladins are not getting their second level spell slot check boxes. They are both left with only 3 level one check boxes above their spell lists on the actions page.
    This was fixed in yesterday's update. Make sure you have updated FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information