DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Weekness field from the NPC sheet does transfer to Combat Tracker when a NPC is dropped. It is labeled as VULN.
    But look at the NPC sheet. You don't have anything in the weaknesses field, but rather everything entered in defensiveabilties. Unlock the NPC and you will see the issue.
    Either the format used for your NPC should be the standard (and the seperate weaknesses field should be removed) or it should parse both fields in a manner similar to what I have posted.
    Last edited by bmos; September 9th, 2020 at 13:04.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    But look at the NPC sheet. You don't have anything in the weaknesses field, but rather everything entered in defensiveabilties. Unlock the NPC and you will see the issue.
    Either the format used for your NPC should be the standard (and the seperate weaknesses field should be removed) or it should parse both fields in a manner similar to what I have posted.
    Not wasting my time, Im just trying to figure out what you ment, and was pointing out the the weakness field does transfer over.
    Ok it was my misunderstanding, I was taking it that you were saying weakness does not go to the CT.
    I am working on some fixes that will be in a extension for testing before I post them in the ruleset. To prevent the issue we had with the COM update.
    I have included both your extensions in my extension so there will only be one extension to run.

But both your fixes you posted will be incorprated into the ruleset.

Thank you for your time in not only reporting a issue but also providing a fix for the problem.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I created a new character (in Unity) and noticed that the resolve points didn't recalculate to include the key ability mod.
    entering a value in mod then changed it too high (as it suddenly noticed my key ability score) so I removed the mod entry and it was correct (unless my ability changes, I assume).
    Unity, latest update.

I created a new character (in Unity) and noticed that the resolve points didn't recalculate to include the key ability mod.
    entering a value in mod then changed it too high (as it suddenly noticed my key ability score) so I removed the mod entry and it was correct (unless my ability changes, I assume).
    Unity, latest update.
    After dropping your class on your PC sheet if you just do a overnight rest it will update your resolve.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Also, did you drop race -> theme -> class, in that order?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Race and Theme don't matter which order the are dropped, But both are required before Class can be dropped unless you making a Drone for the Mechanic then it's only Race is required.

This insures that the Race and Theme bonuses are applied then the 10 Point ability adjustments are made before you drop the Class so the HP, SP, RP .... Can be calculated.

I will look at why it's not calculating when the Class is dropped.
    The Full Rest option is just something you can do to force it to calculate the RP again until I can look at it.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Yup, iirc it doesn't even let you do it out of order (good UI decision).

I will look at why it's not calculating when the Class is dropped.
    The Full Rest option is just something you can do to force it to calculate the RP again until I can look at it.
    I think what happened is I distributed the ability scores after picking race, theme, and class (as suggested in the core rulebook) but it didn't recalculate after the scores changed. I assume there isn't a handler on the ability scores, but no guarantees

Yup, iirc it doesn't even let you do it out of order (good UI decision).

I think what happened is I distributed the ability scores after picking race, theme, and class (as suggested in the core rulebook) but it didn't recalculate after the scores changed. I assume there isn't a handler on the ability scores, but no guarantees
    It should have opened the abilities box to add the 10 after the Race and Theme were done.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

It should have opened the abilities box to add the 10 after the Race and Theme were done.
    Ah, then I did that part out of order (following the order stated in the Core Rulebook).

Ah, then I did that part out of order (following the order stated in the Core Rulebook).
    Yeah, that was switched so all abilities would be adjusted before dropping class.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information