5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Standard Mode Vs Combat Mode on Character Sheets....

I have been using FGC for some time but I am still learning the many uses. I have some Character Sheets that when you go to the Actions Tab in Standard Mode, you can see all of the equipped weapons and they continue to be displayed when selecting the Combat Mode but have other Character Sheets where the weapons are displayed in the Standard Mode but when you select the Combat Mode on the Actions tab, the Weapons Tab is Blank....Not sure why some Character Sheets show the available weapons in Combat Mode and other Character Sheets do not display the weapons when selecting Combat Mode.

Any help is appreciate. I am sure that the answer is something simple but I am drawing a blank.

The Standard mode is supposed to show everything on the sheet, whether prepared, used, or equipped.
    The Combat mode is supposed to hide weapons that are not equipped, and hide spell levels and action groups when they are used up.
    The Preparation mode is supposed to allow you to set the uses for spells and abilities.

For your specific question, you would set the weapons to the Equipped state using the toggle (looks like a bag when carried, and a shirt when equipped).

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks. I went back in and checked and your correct. They showed to be carried and not equipped. Thanks for the quick response.

Moon Wizard,

Thank you so much.

What is the action group and summary for?

And is there a video somewhere that explains this page in detail?

Blog Entries
    Edit: misunderstood, see Moon's reply below mine.

The action group is so that you can group actions in various ways. Such as a set of Racial Traits, Class Abilities, Level 3 Spells, Consumable Items, etc. No doubt their are several videos that cover this, but I'm not sure which one, I don't learn well from videos. I use the wiki, this section is applicable (there are links to some videos at the top of the page); https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...et#Actions-Tab
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 11th, 2022 at 01:37.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It might be on the wiki, but other people have been writing the wiki so not sure.

The group/summary/action toggle is to specify what to show on the right side of the spells/powers. (Group name, spell/power summary, or action buttons)

Regards,
    JPG

LordEntrails and Moon Wizard,
    Thank you both so much.

Thread Information