DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thank You Traveller Team!

I just wanted to drop a thank you note for everyone here at Fantasy Grounds and Mongoose for the MGT2E content on Fantasy Grounds. I'm afraid to list names as I'm sure I will leave people out that deserve credit.

My gaming group recently completed a zero-day character creation session with the Central Supply Catalogue and we knocked out the High and Dry adventure tonight. It has been a blast! Between the 7 of us, only one had experience with the rules as a paper and pencil(back in the 90's) and things went great.

Thanks again and I look forward to running my next Traveller module.

Cheers,

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    I just wanted to drop a thank you note for everyone here at Fantasy Grounds and Mongoose for the MGT2E content on Fantasy Grounds. I'm afraid to list names as I'm sure I will leave people out that deserve credit.

My gaming group recently completed a zero-day character creation session with the Central Supply Catalogue and we knocked out the High and Dry adventure tonight. It has been a blast! Between the 7 of us, only one had experience with the rules as a paper and pencil(back in the 90's) and things went great.

Thanks again and I look forward to running my next Traveller module.

Cheers,

Greg
    Hi Greg,

Awfully nice of you to take the time and post this. It's great of you and hopefully it'll be seen by all the folks who help out on FG and on the Traveller ruleset and products.

Cheers!
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Definitely appreciating all the hard work that has gone into this mod, thanks!

Thx, chaps, it is fun to do it and even more so for such a marvellously stellar community!

Had our first session on Saturday (highndry).

Went really well, the hard work you put into this is evident and our table is excited for Highguard, spacecraft combat, travellermap importer and 1.1.4!

Of course we're now looking at adding BiTS "AT Close Quarters" and possibly "Mayday" to our traveller experience...

To be honest I think High and Dry is my favorite MGT2 module. I generally offer alternatives to climbing the mountain, add a ton of stuff in the towns and then some extra heroic endeavors before and after the big blast. The core of the module is really solid and perfect to expand on. My players still talk about how they detected a Vargyr dad on a slow melting rock, surrounded by lava, holding his toddler pup high above his head, and were able to get there just in time to rescue both daughter and the dad.

I loved High and Dry it felt like a proper Traveller adventure, though I can say honestly that I don't get on with all the published scenarios, but I do modify them out of the box for my group and my needs.

Pirates for me is just brilliant, gotta finish that so you folks can experience it.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information