STAR TREK 2d20

2 dnd 5e players

We live in Central Standard Time and go to bed around 9Pm. We have a lot of flexibility to our schedule.
    We have a mix of experience with dnd 5e and fantasy grounds Unity.
    Need a DM. We are excited to make some characters and reallly get nerdy.
    Last edited by luketbro91; July 29th, 2020 at 23:40.

Does your early bed time mean that you are younger players? I am looking for younger players (under 16 years of age) for a Sat. evening game with two other younger players and their parent.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by luketbro91 View Post
    We are almost 30 lol
    LOL Welcome to FG. I hope you guys find a game soon.

Hey, my name is Ethan Hofer and I was interested in playing a PC for your game. I am 14, and have been playing D&D (DM) since I was 8, but it has gotten a bit less exciting and difficult being DM every game. As such, I am interested in joining your game to play D&D fifth edition. On a side note, I am VERY mature for my age (no gay/trans jokes -- I could care less), and I play pretty much any character build (though my favorite is Tiefling Sorcerer/Tiefling Paladin), except for an aasimar (have you played Siege of Dragonspear -- Caelar (an Aasimar) went on a whole crusade with an army to "save all the people lost in the Siege of Dragonspear," aka just her dad).
    Sincerely,
    Ethan Hofer

Oh -- to contact me just DM me on Discord (Ethanos#0773), or reply here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanos View Post
    Hey, my name is Ethan Hofer and I was interested in playing a PC for your game. I am 14, and have been playing D&D (DM) since I was 8, but it has gotten a bit less exciting and difficult being DM every game. As such, I am interested in joining your game to play D&D fifth edition. On a side note, I am VERY mature for my age (no gay/trans jokes -- I could care less), and I play pretty much any character build (though my favorite is Tiefling Sorcerer/Tiefling Paladin), except for an aasimar (have you played Siege of Dragonspear -- Caelar (an Aasimar) went on a whole crusade with an army to "save all the people lost in the Siege of Dragonspear," aka just her dad).
    Sincerely,
    Ethan Hofer
    Hello Ethan,

I am looking for a younger player. I will send you a Discord message so we can see in the time works out for you.

Kevin

Thread Information