FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Back in AD&D (2e), the brigandine had these stats: AC 6, 120 gp, 35 lbs.

If we were to convert it in 3.5/pf it'd need a bit of tweak, since converting "as is" would result into something nobody would wear.

I mean, by translating stats directly, you'd have , AC +4 120 gp 35 lbs. (which makes it same protection, heavier, and more expensive than a chain shirt). Not sure about max dex, but there. Maybe similar to a scale mail, make it maybe a bit cheaper, class it as medium armor and it's set.

Also, somebody did this for 5e https://sefotron.blogspot.com/2015/0...-armour_7.html
    This is interesting. Starfinder did it right. Like the presenter said there may have been different types of metals used. I don't know if I would call it light armor if it was made from metal though.

I think Pathfinder botched Brigandine up no mention of meta plates at all. Clearly no one researched armor.

Pathfinder definition.

No real plans to use it in my game either but if I did, I would have to home-brew it.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    I think Pathfinder botched Brigandine up no mention of meta plates at all. Clearly no one researched armor.

Pathfinder definition.

No real plans to use it in my game either but if I did, I would have to home-brew it.
    The link there is actually to someone's homebrew (the URL contains "community-creations")
    There is no official Brigandine in Pathfinder 1e, although you could probably approximate somewhere between a padded tunic, armored coat, and lamellar armor?
    Last edited by bmos; August 2nd, 2020 at 12:32.

Thread Information