5E Character Create Playlist

LoS with roofs (can players see what is inside the LoS walls?)

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to know if it is possible to set up a map with LoS in the following way:
    I have a nice map of a certain Barovian village, and I'd like to set up LoS so the players can't see what is around the corner, but I'd also like for them to see the roofs of the buildings, instead of just a black box where the LoS is defined. Is there any way to play with the settings to allow this?
    Does that even make sense?
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Use terrain. Block off the roofs with terrain. Players will not be able to see around the walls but they can see the roofs because you can see into but not out of terrain. Use a separate terrain polygon if the roof has a ridge line. I believe Mr Z's LOS videos were linked earlier. One or more of those detail this use case.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you. That is awesome. I'll look for the links. I'm still having difficulties figuring out how to use masking too, so I'll definitely check the videos.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, thought this was a continuation of a similar thread. It's going to be one of the videos in this series; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdhJjjYwqWE

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information