DICE PACKS BUNDLE

This error begun to pop in my conscole every single time i open Fantasy Grounds

Hello, fellow adventurers.

I've been using fantasy grounds for 6 months at this point, and in the last few weeks, this error began to pop up in my screen:

https://pasteboard.co/JjuMzpj.png

What this mean? How can i fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    Hello, fellow adventurers.

I've been using fantasy grounds for 6 months at this point, and in the last few weeks, this error began to pop up in my screen:

https://pasteboard.co/JjuMzpj.png

What this mean? How can i fix it?
    You updated to 3.3.11 and you use some extension, isn't it? There were some extensions in need of updates (mine for example xD), please redownload extensions when you see that an update was posted into their threads

I absolutely use your extension!!! But it seems to be working as normal, even with the error...

I absolutely use your extension!!! But it seems to be working as normal, even with the error...
    yeah, the error doesn't cause anything really (except in FGU probably) But I posted new versions of the extensions which will make this error message vanish So, you can redownload them and then you shouldn't see this message anymore

The full overlay package is updated as well?
    It is the one i use hehe.
    (By the way, the height label is included in the full overlay package?)

The full overlay package is updated as well?
    It is the one i use hehe.
    (By the way, the height label is included in the full overlay package?)
    oh, sorry, I completely forgot to answer yes, also redownload the full overlay package

And no, the height extension is not integrated, it must be loaded separately

Thread Information