Ran a live playtest tonight and, fo rth emost part everything was very smooth and fun. But we did run into a few bugs, so I'll list them here is separate posts.

I created a campaign for a scenario, then exported it to a module.

Then loaded the module in another campaign -- all the data I wanted was there.

When my player connected and I tried to share the map he kept getting a file not found 404 error.

We exited out, then I re-started, this time in the original campaign I used to create the module, and the player received the maps just fine.

Also, perhaps related, when I dragged the players portrait icons to the map in the campaign with module loaded, they'd stick whereever I dropped them. I couldn't move or delete the portrait-token and it stuck around even after I closed the map and re-opened it.