DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: RMC v2.1.9

RMC v2.1.9

RMC v2.1.9 is on the test server and will be released to the live channel on Tuesday.

I changed attack fumbles so they are now based on the attack/item instead of the attack table used. This means that the fumble field on the items will now impact the results.

I also added the following professions to Character Law to handle optional rules 4-6:
    • Dwarven Alchemist
    • Monk Mentalism
    • Bard Essence
    • No Profession

Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

RMC v2.1.9
    [Updated] Fumbles so they use the fumble field on the attack/item instead of the attack table value
    [Fixed] Notes in Attacks section of CT aren’t populating
    [Added] Dwarven Alchemist - Character Law Option 4
    [Added] Mentalism Monks and Essence Bards - Character Law Option 5
    [Added] "No Profession" Profession - Character Option 6
    [Fixed] Remove All Primary skills button doesn't remove the AD skill
    [Fixed] Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_defence.lua"]:77: attempt to index local 'nodeAttack' (a nil value)

Hi Dakadin,

I noticed that the Herb-list went missing from Inventory sheet at some point. They now reside with the rest of the inventory items. Was this intentional, or is the separate herb list still coming back later? I have an Animist in the team and he's got a big pile of herbs on him - would clear things out to have them separately listed.

Cheers,
    _petteri

Hi ikeaboy,

It went away with the CoreRPG update because they are no longer separate item types. I could see about putting a way to filter by item type which should help with that situation. Would that work for you and your player?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Hi everyone,

Just a note that the release is getting pushed back to next Tuesday, August 4th. One of the testers found a fairly significant bug that was caused by the new fumble code. There is a new version on the test channel now with a fix for the bug. The bug basically makes it so you can't resolve criticals and fumbles from an attack. That what I get for messing with the Table Resolver code. Please test it if you get a chance and let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Hi,

I suppose that should do it! It would help with inventory management in general, as well.

Thanks - looking forward to more good stuff from you!
    _petteri

That sounds like a plan. I will see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just a note that the release is getting pushed back to next Tuesday, August 4th. One of the testers found a fairly significant bug that was caused by the new fumble code. There is a new version on the test channel now with a fix for the bug. The bug basically makes it so you can't resolve criticals and fumbles from an attack. That what I get for messing with the Table Resolver code. Please test it if you get a chance and let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    It looks like the fixed version got pushed out to the live channel today. I just tested it and everything seems to be working fine. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Quote Originally Posted by ikeaboy View Post
    Hi,

I suppose that should do it! It would help with inventory management in general, as well.

Thanks - looking forward to more good stuff from you!
    _petteri
    This will be in the next release:
    RMC Inventory Filter.JPG

It will filter the inventory list based on the item's type. Hopefully, it helps to find things faster when the list gets long.

Hey Dakadin. I noted that subpar results on the movement maneuver table now result in an "F" result rather than having the fumble result listed on the table. Right clicking allows the fumble option to be selected. However, no fumble table pops up. And I'm not seeing a movement/maneuver fumble table. Help? Same with crits. The lowest result on the table lists an "F" now.
    Last edited by DodjerArtfell; July 31st, 2020 at 13:48.

Hi DodjerArtfell,

No, it shouldn't be doing that. There isn't a separate fumble table for the MM table. It is built into it. I am able to reproduce it and will see about getting it fixed. Sorry about the trouble.

Dakadin

Thread Information