FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 45 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Wow, that week flew by.
    Can't believe it's already Tuesday again.

Total Encumbrance v2.0.7 improves parsing of item costs used for total inventory value calculation by taking the lowest value when an item's cost is entered as a range (formatted as 3gp/9gp or 3gp-9gp). It also ignores the weight of non-equipped items with the terms "holding", "efficient quiver", or "portable hole" in their location field.

Automatic Mood Lighting v1.0.0 toggles day/night in the built-in 'mood lighting' feature at 6am and 8pm, respectively. There is also an option if you would rather the night mode use the 'campfire' preset. As Unity doesn't have mood lighting, it's not compatible with Unity.
    Last edited by bmos; September 15th, 2020 at 02:48.

I just love the thing you did with the holes :°D (I'm referring to the portable hole/bag of holding not counting weight of what's inside... what did you think??)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I just love the thing you did with the holes :°D (I'm referring to the portable hole/bag of holding not counting weight of what's inside... what did you think??)
    ahaha
    I'm glad you like it. I forgot to add "handy haversack" though so I'll add that in next time

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I forgot to add "handy haversack" though so I'll add that in next time
    For the time being I just use "Handy haversack (holding)" and leave it at that :P

This Tuesday should brings two big updates (finally!) and a couple little ones.
    Barring any bugs that snuck through my best attempts at testing, this week I plan to focus on the task of data entry for more diseases and poisons (and now infestations) from various monsters (thanks to Sudain on FG forum for getting the data together for me to convert into a module update).

Total Encumbrance v3.0.0 which completely revises the coin tracking and bag of holding support (it's everything I ever wanted from bag of holding support!).
    Disease Tracker v2.0.0 (FG Unity only) adds support for maladies tracked in rounds. These were already included in Maladies Library, but now the saves can be rolled automatically when the combat tracker rounds are iterated.
    Automatic Mood Lighting v1.0.2 (FG Classic only) makes the mood lighting change on loading the campaign (since it resets to default when the program is closed).
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses v1.0.2 fixes some UI weirdness with the official Pathfinder theme and some behind the scenes stuff.
    Last edited by bmos; October 4th, 2020 at 04:47.

I'm throwing out the release schedule since there isn't a Patreon exclusivity window anymore as I have not heard back from SmiteWorks regarding permission to accept donations. That being said, I'm going to avoid excessive posts by publishing most updates in this one thread (with only major updates in the individual threads).

Alcohols of Golarion v1.0.2 - Unity 'invalid character' fixes for copyright notices regarding Plunder & Peril.
    Live Hitpoints from Constitution v1.3.2 - Fix for negative levels. These were being treated literally (penalty was CON mod * NLVL) but now do the appropriate -5HP per NLVL.
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses v1.0.3 - Add "untyped" bonus type to make it more clear how to handle those (previously it could be left blank for this effect).
    Total Encumbrance v3.0.1 Fixes a recursion issue that had to do with how I had implemented metric weight support. Metric weight still works and no longer makes the extension stop calculating coin weight under some circumstances.
    Disease Tracker v2.1.0 - Added DC notifier feature to warn about maladies with a variable DC. This also includes a FG Classic re-implementation, but it depends on changes to ClockAdjuster that are not publicly available.
    Maladies Library v1.2.0 - More entries and configured the relevant entries to leverage new DC notifier support.
    Last edited by bmos; October 4th, 2020 at 15:10.

Disease Tracker v2.1.1 gets a nice user-interface improvement for those who are using the new Unity light/dark themes.
    As described here, I have found how to support multiple themes in a single extension file!
    I now have sidebar icons included to match the CoreRPG, FG Light, and FG Dark themes. If anyone has the artistic ability to make a 'goblins' Maladies icon that matches the Official Pathfinder theme, that would be so awesome!

I am posting this here rather than the Disease Tracker post as the main focus of this update is to create a 'library'/resource for other developers who want to support multiple themes in a single ext file.

EDIT (crosspost from Disease Tracker thread):
    Support for FG Classic is back!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    FG Classic support is back under 'beta status', as of today's v2.1.2 update (which is mostly an excuse to post it along with the custom version of ClockAdjusterPFRPG)

It also adds support for more themes (Simple Brown, Simple Gray, and Simple Dark)
    EDIT 2:
    Planning to add translations via LanguagePak:
    If you are interested in helping me translate these extensions into other languages, please get in touch.
    I only speak English (although I am slowly learning French and might attempt that myself/with a friend's help if nobody reaches out regarding that).
    Last edited by bmos; October 4th, 2020 at 04:49.

Thank you for your hard work! You are making some awesome solutions to common problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Thank you for your hard work! You are making some awesome solutions to common problems!
    You're most welcome, thanks for the encouragement
    I've been a bit distracted lately, but hope to get more of those creature diseases/poisons added soon!

Thread Information