STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 45 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    bmos - message sent with screenshots and NPC.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Update Tuesday is slightly early this week because I am excited! (let's say this time it's GMT ):
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-tuesday-40926930

EDIT: If you are also using Kelrugem's extensions, make sure that they are up-to-date before using disease tracker (so that the rolls work properly).
    Last edited by bmos; September 8th, 2020 at 12:16.

Hi

bmos, could you test this prototype extension to see whether it still triggers all your physical dice correctly? (thanks ) As described in my PMs I finally found out why I overwrote all your result handlers I added my fortification roll now in a better way without overwriting the existing table of actions, that should probably solve all these update problems (I tested it with the mirror image handler, where I had a similar problem, and there it works without the need that I add this resultHandler code )

Best,

Kelrugem
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

bmos, could you test this prototype extension to see whether it still triggers all your physical dice correctly? (thanks ) As described in my PMs I finally found out why I overwrote all your result handlers I added my fortification roll now in a better way without overwriting the existing table of actions, that should probably solve all these update problems (I tested it with the mirror image handler, where I had a similar problem, and there it works without the need that I add this resultHandler code )

Best,

Kelrugem
    Congratulations! You figured it out!
    Spell failure, disease saving throws, and auto-rolling for disease onset and duration all work with that enabled instead of my patched copy of FullOverlays.
    Last edited by bmos; September 1st, 2020 at 22:50.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Congratulations! You figured it out!
    Spell failure, disease saving throws, and auto-rolling for disease onset and duration all work with that enabled.
    very good, thanks a lot

Update Tuesday is slightly early this week because I am excited! (let's say this time it's GMT )

This week brings two new releases:

As well as a few updates:

Thanks to my patrons for supporting the continuing development of my ever-growing list of extensions

EDIT: If you are also using Kelrugem's extensions, make sure that they are up-to-date before using disease tracker (so that the rolls work properly).
    Awesome thank you!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

I'm back with another round of updates.:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/41316007
    Last edited by bmos; September 8th, 2020 at 12:16.

I'm back with another round of updates.:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/41316007
    bmos Thank you very much!

Thank You!

Keep up with the good work! Would be supporting you on patreon if the USD-BRL conversion was a little less cruel right now...
    Developers like you and Kelrugem make me feel in a still alive and supported community!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    Keep up with the good work! Would be supporting you on patreon if the USD-BRL conversion was a little less cruel right now...
    Developers like you and Kelrugem make me feel in a still alive and supported community!
    Wow 5.3x is quite the exchange rate!
    I'm glad my work is of use to you

Thread Information