DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 45 First ... 324041424344 ... Last
    Enhanced Items v4.7
    * Add activation field by @ZarestiaDev in #2
    * Cleanup of some code behind the scenes.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Enhanced Items v4.8
    * Changes ItemManager.isArmor, isWeapon, and isShield to use looser string.match instead of exact match. This means formats like "Magic Armor" in the type field will also be accepted instead of simply "Armor".
    * Fixed detection of wondrous items.
    * Widened charge/maxcharge fields so "Maximum" label is visible. Sorry they don't line up anymore.
    * Fixed weapon/armor fields getting 'stuck' visible.
    * Fixed 4th divider not being visible.

Customized Item Generator v1.11
    * Fix inability to generate consumables or magic items from read only records.
    * Many code changes in an attempt to follow best practices. More cleanup to come.

Enhanced Items v4.8
    * Changes ItemManager.isArmor, isWeapon, and isShield to use looser string.match instead of exact match. This means formats like "Magic Armor" in the type field will also be accepted instead of simply "Armor".
    * Fixed detection of wondrous items.
    * Widened charge/maxcharge fields so "Maximum" label is visible. Sorry they don't line up anymore.
    * Fixed weapon/armor fields getting 'stuck' visible.
    * Fixed 4th divider not being visible.

Drain and Permanent Bonuses v1.3
    * Improve compatibility with an upcoming extension from @ZarestiaDev
    * Cleaned up formatting of code

Ammunition Manager v3.10
    * Ammopicker defaults on, so should the default case by @SoxMax in #28
    * Fix issues with other extension compatibility.

Extra Stat to Saves v2.7
    * Moved lua code to lua files to improve error message accuracy when they occur.
    * Improve compatibility with other extensions by calling prior functions.
    Last edited by bmos; September 22nd, 2022 at 16:23.

Extraplanar Containers v1.12-hotfix.4
    * Allow collapsing containers via double-click.
    * Use alternate chat messaging so that 'overfull' messages are broadcast to all users.
    * HOTFIX: Now works in 5E and SFRPG again.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing items now works in PFRPG2.
    * HOTFIX: Mundane containers now also collapse properly.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing mundane containers was negating the weight of contents. Fixed.
    * HOTFIX: Collapsing extraplanar containers was not collapsing child containers. Fixed but only works one level deep.
    * HOTFIX: Contents weight shown within container could get too long due to decimals. Now rounds to fewer decimals as numbers gets longer.

The REVERT positive effect that is auto added to undead seems to be bugged. Channel energy is positive for a good cleric and damages undead in the game. In FGU Pathfinder 1 with the extended automation extension, REVERT positive turns the damage into healing for the undead. I don't really understand what REVERT is trying to accomplish, healing doesn't have a type, so healing can't be turned to damage. It is being added automatically by the extension, so I can't even remove the effect until after they are in the combat tracker, very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    The REVERT positive effect that is auto added to undead seems to be bugged. Channel energy is positive for a good cleric and damages undead in the game. In FGU Pathfinder 1 with the extended automation extension, REVERT positive turns the damage into healing for the undead. I don't really understand what REVERT is trying to accomplish, healing doesn't have a type, so healing can't be turned to damage. It is being added automatically by the extension, so I can't even remove the effect until after they are in the combat tracker, very tedious.
    REVERT: positive is automatically reverting all heal rolls into damage; are you not observing that, or do you not want that to happen? Or do you mean that Channel energy is set-up as positive damage rolls and accidentally turns out to be heal now instead? That is a good point then I was not thinking of, you may just remove positive as a damage type. In 3.5E it is not a damage type (I think?) which is why I didn't expect that anyone is using it as a damage type

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    I noticed the same thing today. The cleric's player was quite aggrieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    REVERT: positive is automatically reverting all heal rolls into damage; are you not observing that, or do you not want that to happen? Or do you mean that Channel energy is set-up as positive damage rolls and accidentally turns out to be heal now instead? That is a good point then I was not thinking of, you may just remove positive as a damage type. In 3.5E it is not a damage type (I think?) which is why I didn't expect that anyone is using it as a damage type
    Or in other words, I always thought positive energy stuff is healing for living, damage for undead But I may be wrong with that, or PF1 handles that differently

(EDIT: We are in the wrong thread by the way )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    REVERT: positive is automatically reverting all heal rolls into damage; are you not observing that, or do you not want that to happen?
    It reverts all damage, though, so hitting the damage effect on channel positive energy heals them. If you hit them with the heal effect, they do take damage; however, the saving throw for half damage doesn't work. They take full damage regardless. So it's kind of messy, and the players know that channeling positive energy is either to heal the living or damage the undead, not both, so they pick the appropriate effect - and then things are snafu city.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote670 View Post
    It reverts all damage, though, so hitting the damage effect on channel positive energy heals them.
    Yeah, I was not expecting that people use damage buttons with positive damage (more like untyped damage). But it is so many years ago already that I played any game that I am extremely rusty in how people set-up their actions; I was only updating my extensions because I know that people are using it, but I am not playing anymore since the end of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by coyote670 View Post
    If you hit them with the heal effect, they do take damage; however, the saving throw for half damage doesn't work. They take full damage regardless. So it's kind of messy, and the players know that channeling positive energy is either to heal the living or damage the undead, not both, so they pick the appropriate effect - and then things are snafu city.
    Yup, this is known, it would have taken too much time to take the save stuff into account (because the damage is rolled after the save happened; it is not impossible but I would need a major rewrite of the code). Hmm, I need to think about it, I mainly added that effect and its parsing because I regularly got requests in private messages to add such an effect, so it may depend on the playstyle in FG. I remember that there was a request about the NPC parsing and making it optional, that should be easier to add for the time-being than catering the save stuff etc.

Thread Information