DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 45 First ... 313940414243 ... Last
    After updating, opening any item causes an error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:121: attempt to index global 'divider6' (a nil value)

I deactivated extensions, and the error stopped with Custom Item Generator disabled, so that seems to be the culprit.

Does that sound like an extension that would attempt to index global 'divider6'?

I just did a search for divider6 in all the built-in and store rulesets; but it only exists in PF2 and RMC rulesets and not on that line number. So, it's most likely an extension.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by coyote670 View Post
    After updating, opening any item causes an error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:121: attempt to index global 'divider6' (a nil value)

I deactivated extensions, and the error stopped with Custom Item Generator disabled, so that seems to be the culprit.

Does that sound like an extension that would attempt to index global 'divider6'?
    Thanks for that report! I had updated it but forgot to move it from test to live.
    Update and it should be okay now!

my extensions no longer add dividers

yup, updated, reenabled Custom Item Generator, and no more errors.

Many thanks!

(The PCs are going shopping on Sunday, so there will be many items opened, and probably several custom items created - so very happy everything's working. )

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for that report! I had updated it but forgot to move it from test to live.
    Update and it should be okay now!

my extensions no longer add dividers
    Thanks for the update!

wrong thread, sorry ^^;

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post662276 here it is
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; September 10th, 2022 at 00:37. Reason: wrong thread

Advanced Effects v1.17
    * Character sheet minimum height has been increased so that the location of the effects on the combat tab is more obvious.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Aura Effect v1.15
    * Simplify code
    * Script error fix reported by @rhagelstrom

Advanced Item Actions v1.11-hotfix.1
    * Patch for compatibility for Advanced Charsheet by Zarestia in https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...Actions/pull/8
    * Search for spells in any loaded modules by Zarestia in https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...Actions/pull/9
    * HOTFIX: typo fixed
    Last edited by bmos; September 13th, 2022 at 23:20.

Greetings,

Advanced Item Actions does not seem to be working. I added a weapon to a PC and it does not show in the Actions tab. After removing the extension, and deleting and replacing the weapon in inventory, it showed up in the Actions tab.

Thanks for all your hard work on all these extensions, the are all so helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    Greetings,

Advanced Item Actions does not seem to be working. I added a weapon to a PC and it does not show in the Actions tab. After removing the extension, and deleting and replacing the weapon in inventory, it showed up in the Actions tab.

Thanks for the report! I'll fix it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ssostac1 View Post
    Greetings,

It should be working again. Just run an update to make sure you have the new version.
    It's also much more compatible and less likely to break with future updates

Advanced Item Actions v1.12
    * The changes to support adding fire/cold/electricity/acid damage and adding shields to the weapons list no longer overwrite the base ruleset function for better compatibility (removed over 200 lines of code, quite a lot!)
    * Adding weapons to inventory now adds them to the Actions tab again.
    * Double weapon parsing should again be working

Live Hitpoints v2.8
    * Fix NPC implementation locking misc field
    * Support for upcoming extension from @ZarestiaDev
    * Move scripts to lua files for better debug messages
    * Adds support for Effect Builder extension.
    Last edited by bmos; September 14th, 2022 at 03:10.

Thread Information