DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 45 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    haha! excellent, just in time for my game tonight!

*scrambles to figure how to use the auto-roll*

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    haha! excellent, just in time for my game tonight!

*scrambles to figure how to use the auto-roll*
    Sorry, probably should have posted more in the way of instructions
    I'll be doing that part this morning.

Update 'Tuesday' is coming early for patrons this week (the new normal). I've been trying to find a good way to thank/reward patrons for their support and I think this is it.
    Partreon post: https://www.patreon.com/posts/40287747
    I'm looking forward to sharing it with you all in a couple of days!
    Last edited by bmos; August 10th, 2020 at 11:56.

It's Tuesday!!

Item Durability v2.0.0 is a nearly ground-up restructure and major re-write of the code. Unlike when I first created it, I now now everything this extension is going to do and could code it to take advantage of that. This fixes a bunch of potential issues and some known bugs, but could introduce some new ones. Keep me posted!

Disease Tracker v1.4.0 adds the ability to count successful saves, either total or consecutive and also fixes a bug that would roll more dice than Laura Bailey knocking over her dice bag.

Live Hitpoints v1.2.3 now parses player characters for the Toughness feat and fixes the same feature for NPCs.

Total Encumbrance v2.0.3 now includes a fix that should resolve custom items (not dragged in from the item database) not being counted in net worth until they have been un-identified and identified again, a recursive streffect node call error, and STR effects changing carrying capacity but not recalculating whether the character is encumbered.

Many of my extensions also have new overview videos listed on the Extension Homepages linked off each of their forum pages.
    Last edited by bmos; August 13th, 2020 at 20:38.

I have an extension suggestion.
    Customized dice.

Make a dx (d4, d8, etc) and you get to choose a value for each side.

Rogue sneak attack talent for example. Then you can make all sneak attack dice rolls of 1 count as 2.

There are a few extensions that allow you to roll dice for "roll xdy and discard the lowest", so I guess it'd be feasible to script one to "reroll 1's" or "if you roll max, reroll and keep adding as long as you roll max" (there's a TOB stance about this :°D)

I think MoreCore actually has that "reroll 1s" logic, so it's certainly doable to bring that sort of thing to PF/3.5E.
    That being said, it's probably quite an endeavor to add that sort of functionality for only a few abilities that use that approach.

My list right now is quite long, but I will consider it in the future. (none of these are in any way promised but here is where my head is at):

Psychic duels (I'm playing a psychic now) EDIT: gave up on this one for now, seems to be fairly easily trackable from the actions tab
    Invisibility (including to allies) which would also need see invisibility
    Animal companions
    A 'loaded' indicator for crossbows and firearms (to track whether the action has been used to reload)
    Automatic rolling for variable onset, freq, durations in disease tracker
    PF Crit and Fumble decks instead of just the 3.5E tables
    Last edited by bmos; August 22nd, 2020 at 12:02.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Invisibility (including to allies) which would also need see invisibility
    What do you mean with this? (Invisibility exists as effect, and save versus tags allows codings for see invisibility (like only using NIFT: CUSTOM(see); invisible for invisibility effects, then all people with the effect "see" basically can see the invisibility and ignore it ))

What about something that makes tokens disappear from the map for all but the actor (and DM) with the "invisible" effect on? o.o (yes, talk about random)

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    What about something that makes tokens disappear from the map for all but the actor (and DM) with the "invisible" effect on? o.o (yes, talk about random)
    Exactly this! The plan is to first make it so that togging PC visibility doesn't make the PC invisible to their player. I haven't looked into it yet so it might be infeasible, but I think it would be great for avoiding metagaming.
    Basically, when I see a player hit another player with AoE accidentally I will consider my plan a success

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    What do you mean with this? (Invisibility exists as effect, and save versus tags allows codings for see invisibility (like only using NIFT: CUSTOM(see); invisible for invisibility effects, then all people with the effect "see" basically can see the invisibility and ignore it ))
    Great effect! Hadn't thought of that one. While it does make it easier, it doesn't fix the problem of everyone being able to see the token.
    I might have been misunderstanding how the IFT stuff works, is it possible to use it like that? Would the NPC need to be targeting their attacker for the effect to be applied?
    Last edited by bmos; August 13th, 2020 at 20:36.

Thread Information