DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 45 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Hi bmos, great work on all the extension.
    Probably user error but just added extraplaner containers via the Forge and don't see anything coming up against things like bag of holding. Doesn't seem to be anything in the extension folder which is probably the cause.
    Any ideas?
    My extensions don't show up in extensions folder when installed via Forge. Just 1) get via Forge 2) click update in Unity updater 3) check the box for the extension and then load your campaign.

For help with how to use that extension check the readme link in its thread (see post 1 of this thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    this is slightly off topic, but I have had the same issues for a year, I pinned it to the fact that UNITY loads all the modules that are tokens or images, without your explicit permission (unlike classic, which you load manually), thus, you might not know it but it's loaded in all your token modules image modules and map modules without you knowing, massively bloating the runtime ram usage automatically

the only thing that can prevent this is removing many, or large image modules from your module folder temporarily

apologies to bmos, this is out of topic, just throwing Asgurgolas a bone, that might help his machine
    Not at all, that's very useful info.
    Asgurgolas is right though, FGU is way heavier on older hardware :/

Thanks for the reply above. Got it up and running now.

Separate question. Any plans to make your ammo tracker work with 5e?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Quote Originally Posted by graphil View Post
    Any plans to make your ammo tracker work with 5e?
    Plans? No.
    Future possibility? Perhaps.
    From a quick search of the 5E rules it seems they are probably close enough to use the current implementation (but without the "loaded" button for crossbows/javelins/etc).

Customized Item Generator v1.5
    * Fix script error "Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:133:attempt to index global 'divider8' (a nil value)" that could occur when used with Advanced Item Actions. Thanks to cristmo for reporting this.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Extra Stat to Saves v2.5
    * Fix typo that was keeping second stat from being added and prompting script error. Thanks to cristmo for reporting this.
    * HOTFIX: No longer requires inclusion of Kel's code to remain compatible.

Encumbrance Penalties v1.3
    * Loadorder of this extension is now 2. If you run into compatibility issues, please let me know.

Ammunition Manager v2.2
    * Substantial reduction in redundant code between 4E and PFRPG (at least 80 lines).
    * Implement item tracking in 4E ruleset. Class of the desired ammunition item should be set to Ammunition or Ammo.
    * Increase height of ammo picker list to match neighboring number fields (all rulesets).
    EDIT: if you have already downloaded Ammunition Manager v2.2 as of Aug 15 at 1:03pm, please redownload. I had uploaded the wrong ext version.
    Last edited by bmos; August 15th, 2021 at 19:30.

Ammunition Manager v2.3-hotfix.1
    * Code improvements
    * Ammo is once again tracked via checkboxes. To reload quiver, double-click on max ammo counter.
    * Excess recovered ammo added to inventory item.
    * Starfinder is now a supported ruleset, but it might need updates to handle game mechanics better (I am not familiar with them). No hit margin tracking has been added to SFRPG.
    * HOTFIX: issue with Starfinder attacks not being resolved vs target.

I'll find time soon to post another video explaining the UI and features.
    Last edited by bmos; August 16th, 2021 at 13:51.

Encumbrance Penalties v1.3-hotfix.1
    * Loadorder of this extension is now 2. If you run into compatibility issues, please let me know.
    * HOTFIX: should fix penalties not updating when stradj or carry mult were changed.

Ammunition Manager v2.4-hotfix.2
    * 5E now a supported ruleset!
    * HOTFIX: for issue with Starfinder attacks not being resolved vs target.
    * HOTFIX: if a weapon was created for a character that had no inventory items, a script error could occur.
    * HOTFIX: ruleset-specific loadaction items

EDIT: new Ammunition Manager video to explain how reload feature works
    https://youtu.be/luAgwIrQ-JE
    Last edited by bmos; August 19th, 2021 at 16:28.

Advanced Item Actions v1.6
    * fixed items with name including "of" and including "[x charges]" not working correctly. Thanks to DragonKnightAdam for reporting.

Gave a quick test on 5e and looks great so far. Awesome job.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Here's a little something I whipped up for someone today.
    It's a Pathfinder 1e extension that heals 50% (rounded down) of wounds on a long rest.
    If the Pathfinder conventional rules would heal more, it uses them instead.
    So basically it just helps make lower levels less difficult.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; August 18th, 2021 at 22:53.

Thread Information