STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 45 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    what's left for your timeframe/ upgrade schedule, before I start thinking of delicious ideas to suggest

Kind of busy with some other projects lately, but I think that all I have left is encumbrance penalties (and a variety of bug reports and suggestions for some of the extensions I'm maintaining).
    Feel free to post your suggestions, it's helpful to get them added as issues on GitHub for when I'm feeling creative.

Aura Effect v0.7
    * FACTION conditional now functions differently (more intuitively I think). Read about it [here](https://github.com/bmos/FG-Aura-Effe...ditional-check).
    * Fix a potential script error when comparing a nil value.
    * HOTFIX (April 15): fixed some more strange behavior of FACTION (especially in 4E).
    * HOTFIX 2 (April 15): fixed yet more strange behavior of FACTION.
    * HOTFIX 2 (April 15): setting AURA effect to skip or off will delete FROMAURA effects.
    Last edited by bmos; April 16th, 2021 at 00:13.

Maladies Library v1.4
    * Added over 400 more maladies. These maladies were contributed by Sudain and were added via automation so there may be some errors. If you encounter any, please report them here or in the extension thread.

Upgrade NPC Actions v1.14
    * Less precise detection of NPC names when searching for matching maladies. this is to support the latest additions to the Maladies Library.
    * Fix detection of quickened spells and improve spell name detection efficiency.

I'm still working on re-implementing the auto-rolling of saves in Malady Tracker to incorporate initiative count.
    Last edited by bmos; April 15th, 2021 at 23:01.

I see that the Maladies Library is now an Extension instead of a Module, is this intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    I see that the Maladies Library is now an Extension instead of a Module, is this intended?
    nope. thanks!

Maladies Library v1.5
    * Removed duplicates reported by Khoredran.
    * Fixed some incorrect characters
    * Added Bubonic Plague from the Daughter of the Dead

Aura Effect v0.8
    * FACTION conditional now has "notself" option. IF: FACTION(notself) will be true for anyone but the person with the original AURA effect.
    * Token Locking should no longer be mandatory (although this is 'beta' for now).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Aura Effect v0.8
    * FACTION conditional now has "notself" option. IF: FACTION(notself) will be true for anyone but the person with the original AURA effect.
    * Token Locking should no longer be mandatory (although this is 'beta' for now).
    You are really killing it with this extension. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    You are really killing it with this extension. Thanks!
    Thanks

Thread Information