FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 45 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Built out some more disease/npc automation today.
    When using Malady Tracker v2.4 and Upgrade NPC Actions v1.3 along with Maladies Library v1.3, some NPCs will now have their maladies added to their NPC notes/other tab.
    This will happen when NPCs are added to the combat tracker via an encounter.

Hi, just wanna thank you for all the awesome PF1 extensions you made, please keep on doing them! They are making Gm live so much easier and also adds those little spicy things to make a game easy and funny. Great Job! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Hi, just wanna thank you for all the awesome PF1 extensions you made, please keep on doing them! They are making Gm live so much easier and also adds those little spicy things to make a game easy and funny. Great Job! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Thanks Steve I'm hoping to make a scroll/wand/oil generator next (sometime soon hopefully!).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks Steve I'm hoping to make a scroll/wand/oil generator next (sometime soon hopefully!).
    Instead of adding a generator, I built a master table and sub-tables to do the same. Ultimate Equipment has tables in the back for scroll, oil and wand generators with common and uncommon varieties of each. I even linked them to the items in the book. If you want to create higher level versions of any, they would need to be created.

Thank you for all of your extensions, they have added to the game immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by schwai View Post
    Instead of adding a generator, I built a master table and sub-tables to do the same. Ultimate Equipment has tables in the back for scroll, oil and wand generators with common and uncommon varieties of each. I even linked them to the items in the book. If you want to create higher level versions of any, they would need to be created.

Thank you for all of your extensions, they have added to the game immensely.
    I just hate filling out magic auras, costs, etc xD

So the big update that is coming is going to break a bunch of my extensions.
    What is everyone most interested in having fixed first?
    Vote here (please be respectful and only vote once).

Voted (though as I already stated elsewhere I personally won't update anything anymore 'till all extensions, yours and kelrugem's, will be operative )

Very cool, Voted! Thank you!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

interesting, what is it going to break?

and can we twist your arm to update them all

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    interesting, what is it going to break?

and can we twist your arm to update them all
    I'm hoping to get more done today. I will be getting to them all (or at least I plan to); this is just a way of deciding which I should concentrate on first.

The poll is now closed. Thanks all!

I plan to have Live Hitpoints and Spell Formatting ready for release and hopefully Time Manager as well (that may take longer since I didn't write most of it). Possibly Total Encumbrance also.
    I really want to re-implement ability drain in a way that allows correct permanent/temporary bonus stacking, but depending what that looks like I may need to just focus on updating it for now.
    Last edited by bmos; February 19th, 2021 at 14:59.

Thread Information