DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 45 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Time Manager v1.1 has an important fix that would lead to the deletion of permanent effects (those with 0 duration).
    Malady Tracker v2.3 reduces excessive messages such as "player is due to roll 0 saves against a poison."
    EDIT: 2020-11-15 I have also posted new demonstration videos for Upgrade NPC Actions and Spell Failure.
    Last edited by bmos; November 15th, 2020 at 19:10.

I hope all of you here in the US had a good Thanksgiving.
    I posted yesterday Total Encumbrance v3.5-beta.2 which has features for tracking contents of a container by volume (in addition to the weight that was previously supported).
    I also posted Time Manger v1.5 that works much better with the Pathfinder Official Theme.
    Last edited by bmos; November 29th, 2020 at 02:39.

Total Encumbrance v3.4-beta.4 has script error bugfixes.
    Time Manger v1.6 has a couple of nil value script error bugfixes when advancing time or when opening reminders list.
    Ammunition Manager v1.6 fixes a script error when NPCs miss.
    Upgrade NPC Actions v1.2 adds tooltips to the conditions list showing what automated effects will be applied by each condition.

EDIT: December 1st: released Total Encumbrance v3.4 and Item Durability v2.2
    Last edited by bmos; December 2nd, 2020 at 13:18.

Suggestion for extension. Thank you again for your contribution bmos. I love your constitution to HP extension, and also use your extra ability score to saves

When doing combat maneuvers like bull rush we want to know how much we beat the creatures cmd not only if we beat it. Like bull rush we push the creature back 5 ft +5 ft for each 5 we beat the dc/cmd

So either an extension that tells us how much we beat it with or an extension that subtracts 5 to our cmb roll until we fail vs cmd.

And finally, if there is a way to roll intimidate, feint and acrobatics. I know that kelrugem has rolling these checks as part of his to do list in his extension (and it will be awsome when it is done) but I meantion it here because it would help our group at least ��

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    When doing combat maneuvers like bull rush we want to know how much we beat the creatures cmd not only if we beat it. Like bull rush we push the creature back 5 ft +5 ft for each 5 we beat the dc/cmd
    So either an extension that tells us how much we beat it with or an extension that subtracts 5 to our cmb roll until we fail vs cmd.
    Great idea! I am already modifying the required function in Ammuntion Manager (which depends on Kel's extension) so I have added the extra attack messaging to Ammunition Manger v1.7
    Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    And finally, if there is a way to roll intimidate, feint and acrobatics. I know that kelrugem has rolling these checks as part of his to do list in his extension (and it will be awsome when it is done) but I meantion it here because it would help our group at least ��
    Considering the effort Kelrugem has put into the skill check system, I'll wait on that being done (I agree it should be very cool).

Nice!

Shameless suggestion of my own (as the maladies library looks at me with it's eyebrow ****ed): a small extension that allows for automatic re-rolling of miss chance for players that have the blind-fight feats.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Great idea! I am already modifying the required function in Ammuntion Manager (which depends on Kel's extension) so I have added the extra attack messaging to Ammunition Manger v1.7 .
    Any ways to make it toggle-able from settings? (I don't want players to be able to easily calculate AC of their enemies from the first attack when they read by how much they missed or hit)-

Instead (just to add nasty calculations) what about knowing WHAT stopped your attack? At times, can be useful (for RP or various calculations) to know why exactly an attack missed its target. I usually check (well, only when needed) the AC bonuses of the target and go down in the order of Dodge -> sacred/profane -> shield -> circumstance -> deflection -> armor -> natural armor -> luck, so when a monster has say, +3 AC from dexterity (dodge), a +2 dodge bonus to AC; +1 from a small shield, +4 from a chain shirt and 2 points of natural armor (total AC: 22) and an attack goes on 17, if asked (or if necessary) i know the attack was stopped by the actual chain shirt (while a 21 would stop against its natural armor, a 12 would just have been totally dodged, and a 15 would strike the shield)
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; December 5th, 2020 at 02:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Any ways to make it toggle-able from settings? (I don't want players to be able to easily calculate AC of their enemies from the first attack when they read by how much they missed or hit)-

Instead (just to add nasty calculations) what about knowing WHAT stopped your attack? At times, can be useful (for RP or various calculations) to know why exactly an attack missed its target. I usually check (well, only when needed) the AC bonuses of the target and go down in the order of Dodge -> sacred/profane -> shield -> circumstance -> deflection -> armor -> natural armor -> luck, so when a monster has say, +3 AC from dexterity (dodge), a +2 dodge bonus to AC; +1 from a small shield, +4 from a chain shirt and 2 points of natural armor (total AC: 22) and an attack goes on 17, if asked (or if necessary) i know the attack was stopped by the actual chain shirt (while a 21 would stop against its natural armor, a 12 would just have been totally dodged, and a 15 would strike the shield)
    there is no order of AC bonuses in PF1e, there was in 3.5..., afaik, but not PF1e

so that would be GM dependant

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2la8j?I...-Bonuses-Apply
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; December 5th, 2020 at 05:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I think it should already do what you want in that regard. I added the new messaging to the attack success/failure message, not to the (player-visible) roll. This means it is GM-only by default.

Then it's AWESOME :°D

edit: nope, it also shows player side :/
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; December 5th, 2020 at 16:14.

Thread Information