DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 18 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    This looks amazing, thank you!

Now that I've got it installed, is there a way to have it trigger from the combat tracker (for poisons) for example? And is there a way to get monster poisons in there, like a Quasit's poison attack in the library of Maladies?

Keep up the great work!
    Monster poisons mostly have to be added by users (although if you can compile a list of creatures with poisons I will see about adding them!).

The poison tracking is sub-par because ClockAdjuster doesnt support tracking rounds as 6 second intervals. I need to come up with a way of doing that; once I have, I'll add support for tracking poison effects per round.
    It might not even be that hard, just hasnt come to the top of my list yet (right now I'm finishing up implementing bags of holding in Total Encumbrance).

EDIT: I built a prototype before bed tonight. Still a little way to go before it's worth posting, it is rolling twice every third round at the moment!
    Last edited by bmos; September 25th, 2020 at 11:52.

Gotcha. Both addons are awesome and I'm using Total Encumberance in my group on Mondays, so I'm glad for your work.

I'll start work on a list of monsters with poisons and what poisons they are. What format would you want it in?

Gotcha. Both addons are awesome and I'm using Total Encumberance in my group on Mondays, so I'm glad for your work.

I'll start work on a list of monsters with poisons and what poisons they are. What format would you want it in?
    I'm glad you're enjoying them
    Something like this would be great (creature name + poison text) , I can handle getting the info into the xml format from there:
    Demon, Quasit
    Claw—injury; save Fortitude DC 13; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Dexterity; cure 2 consecutive saves. The DC includes a +2 racial bonus.
    EDIT: I have both poision and saving throws working with the correct number of saves rolled, but only in Unity.
    Classic is not happy with my changes, so I guess I have more work to do!
    Last edited by bmos; September 25th, 2020 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Classic is not happy with my changes, so I guess I have more work to do!
    Unfortunately this seems like a limitation of the Classic codebase
    v2+ of Disease Tracker is probably going to have to be Unity only.

EDIT: I have a working prototype in FG Classic, but it required making a custom version of ClockAdjuster.
    Last edited by bmos; September 30th, 2020 at 22:51.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Did reoccurring diseases, poisons, implantations, and infestations and curses. I gathered them manually, so there might be some bleed-over between effects and some errors in the data.

Not perfect or perfectly consistent by any means, but it's there. I hope it's easy enough to work with.
    Last edited by Sudain; September 27th, 2020 at 07:25.

v2.0.0
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dis...ses/tag/v2.0.0

now with support for rounds, diseases with durations, better handling of [CURED] and [EXPIRED] tags, and general code improvements

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Did reoccurring diseases, poisons, implantations, and infestations and curses. I gathered them manually, so there might be some bleed-over between effects and some errors in the data.

Not perfect or perfectly consistent by any means, but it's there. I hope it's easy enough to work with.
    Thanks, although it needs to be made public or shared with my Google account (I requested access).
    Last edited by bmos; September 27th, 2020 at 15:20.

Gotcha. I gave access just now. I'll practice with the sharing tools a little bit more, I thought it was public before. More to learn!

Gotcha. I gave access just now. I'll practice with the sharing tools a little bit more, I thought it was public before. More to learn!
    Wow! That is quite the list!
    It might take me a bit to convert all that to the maladies library xml format, but I'll start plugging away at it. Thanks for getting the info together!

Yeah more than a few.

Not all of them are of the same format and I mostly grabbed just the part where it indicated the frequency and number of rounds to cure. So there might be monsters I missed, or surrounding text I missed, or a monster with multiple diseases, poisons or other frequency effects that require quick fixes later on down the line. But at least this is a start that should take care of a large swath.

Thank you again for your hard work!

Not all of them are of the same format and I mostly grabbed just the part where it indicated the frequency and number of rounds to cure. So there might be monsters I missed, or surrounding text I missed, or a monster with multiple diseases, poisons or other frequency effects that require quick fixes later on down the line. But at least this is a start that should take care of a large swath.
    The only issue I'm coming accross is that the same disease/poison can have different DCs depending on the original source. Things like Devil Chills, Leprosy, Bubonic Plague, and Zombie Rot for example.
    I've just left whatever the first thing I'd entered was, so check the DC when you add it to the character. I could add some code to post in chat if one of those maladies is added, but would need to figure out which maladies are used by multiple monsters.
    Last edited by bmos; September 29th, 2020 at 13:01.

Thread Information