DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 17 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    next version will have integration with save versus tags
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dis...1af3372edd1e9b

This will allow automation of saving throws against disease or poison.
    My gm allowed bonus to disease save from using soap, for instance.

this will also be in sanity tracker.
    I'm intrigued, could you give an example (for either) as to how to automate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I'm intrigued, could you give an example (for either) as to how to automate it?
    For example it will be --> IFTAG: madness; SAVE: 2 morale

Right now I'm using 'madness' 'disease' and 'poison' but each of those have magic subschools also (not ideal as character might have bonus to madness save but not to saves against madness school).
    Open to suggestions for alternate tag names, at the moment I'm leaning towards something arcane like "madnesstracker" "diseasetracker" "poisiontracker"
    Last edited by bmos; July 31st, 2020 at 11:16.

v1.3.0 Integrations with community extensions
    New in this version:
    • Integration with kelrugrem's save versus tags (to allow buffs/penalties saves against madness or disease)
    • Integration with ClockAdjuster (to allow rolling saves automatically as time elapses -- takes into account onset, freq, and duration)
    • Add extension version to on-load announcement so users can more easily tell if they are up to date

Notes about auto rolling saves:
    • The inital time that the character acquired the disease is set whenever the duration, onset, or freq units are clicked. This means that once it's working you should not touch these!
    • You can advance time from the calendar or the clockadjuster widget (although it must be installed/activated for the auto-roll to work).
    • When time is equal or greater to onset, the first save is rolled. Then, on each subsequent freq interval, another is rolled.
    • Fast-forwarding through multiple freq intervals will prompt multiple saves. Rewinding time and going forward again will not re-roll saves that have already occured (it will pick up again once you are back to the time it last rolled from).
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 12:23.

v1.4.0 is now out!, including a new instructional video.
    It tracks successful saves (consecutive or not, as desired) and stops rolling/marks as cured when appropriate.
    It still requires ClockAdjuster to roll automatically, but can be used without this feature if ClockAdjuster is not installed.

ClockAdjuster isn't very accurate in Classic, but could be good enough:
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Known Issues
    -Fantasy Grounds Classic: [This does not appear to happen in Fantasy Grounds Unity] Events appear not to "complete" until a couple of hours past their set time, when years are set high enough, and when minutes are not the same as the event's minutes.
    -Reminders are experiencing the same issue as events, where in FGC, adjusting minutes doesn't function as expected. this does not occur in FGU.
    Last edited by bmos; August 11th, 2020 at 16:12.

v1.5 has support for pre-entered maladies (diseases and poisons) which can be stored in a new library section.
    It also has a per-player option to post to chat rather than auto rolling [for those player-agency junkies -- you know who you are ]
    I also went ahead and made a little module with everything I could find already entered

Hey, bmos, it looks very sweet... Should it work with other MoreCore rulesets, such as D&D 5e? It would be a great addition to my Tomb of Annihilation campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    Hey, bmos, it looks very sweet... Should it work with other MoreCore rulesets, such as D&D 5e? It would be a great addition to my Tomb of Annihilation campaign...
    Very unlikely. That being said, porting it to 5e should be doable if you feel like learning to work with extensions.

Hi Bmos! I'm a big fan of your extensions, and Live Hit Points is saving my sorry *** at the moment, haha!
    However, i can't seem to make this specific extension works. It rolls a dice, but no result is announced, and no succesful saves are tracked whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretwulf View Post
    Hi Bmos! I'm a big fan of your extensions, and Live Hit Points is saving my sorry *** at the moment, haha!
    However, i can't seem to make this specific extension works. It rolls a dice, but no result is announced, and no succesful saves are tracked whatsoever.
    You probably use my advanced PF1/3.5e extension, isn't it? (I remember that you once asked me something about that, but I may confuse you with someone else) It is currently not compatible with the disease roll of bmos's extension

Oh! Sad to hear that. He apparently fixed the problem with "Live Hit Points from Constitution", i'm not having that weird behaviour anymore.
    Waiting eagerly for the day in wich your extensions will be compatible with Advanced Effects of rmilmine!

Thread Information