DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617
    So every time I try to load the module, it throws an error "Process Date File (PFRPG SRD Maladies): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 106, position 69. Any ideas?

Did you get it from the Forge?
    If you have installed manually you should remove and re-install from the Forge.

Hello! I was wondering if the automatic rolling of saves at certain time intervals (as with leprosy in the instructional video) work with the clock adjuster extension? Or does such functionality require the use of the time manager extension? I am asking as there was comment on the youtube video indicating that work has stopped on both extensions (though the comment is a year old).

Quote Originally Posted by Navigat0r View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if the automatic rolling of saves at certain time intervals (as with leprosy in the instructional video) work with the clock adjuster extension? Or does such functionality require the use of the time manager extension? I am asking as there was comment on the youtube video indicating that work has stopped on both extensions (though the comment is a year old).
    Ah, that auto rolling was disabled a while back as it was rolling the wrong number of saves. Since the functionality I needed to do it right was not available in Clock Adjuster, I started working on adding needed features to it but when the original author returned to resume work on it I stopped (since they have no public code repository).
    I'm still updating Maladies Tracker when there is a problem reported, but it requires users to keep track when to roll. So basically at this point it is a) a list to keep track of diseases and poisons in and b) a tool for calculating dcs and rolling/tracking saves

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ah, that auto rolling was disabled a while back as it was rolling the wrong number of saves. Since the functionality I needed to do it right was not available in Clock Adjuster, I started working on adding needed features to it but when the original author returned to resume work on it I stopped (since they have no public code repository).
    I'm still updating Maladies Tracker when there is a problem reported, but it requires users to keep track when to roll. So basically at this point it is a) a list to keep track of diseases and poisons in and b) a tool for calculating dcs and rolling/tracking saves
    Okay, just wanted to check. Thank you for this great extension bmos

Jumping from extension to extension tonight finding things that look to me like bugs. Sorry bmos. I swear I love your work!
    Two items I found this evening:
    1) Kraken Ink is supposed to be 1/round for 10 rounds. It is populated as 1/minute instead.
    2) I'm running a variant so the save DC on Kraken Ink is higher than it ought to be. I copied Kraken Ink, and started modifying. Changed the frequency units (item 1) without problem. Changed the Associated NPC to the one I'll be using. Cannot change the Save DC. Looks like all the integers down that column (Save DC, Onset time, frequency time, duration time, # of saves) are locked against me.
    Generated a brand new malady, those columns are locked there too.

Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    Jumping from extension to extension tonight finding things that look to me like bugs. Sorry bmos. I swear I love your work!
    1) Kraken Ink is supposed to be 1/round for 10 rounds. It is populated as 1/minute instead.
    Chalk this up to bad data entry on my part!

Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    2) I'm running a variant so the save DC on Kraken Ink is higher than it ought to be. I copied Kraken Ink, and started modifying. Changed the frequency units (item 1) without problem. Changed the Associated NPC to the one I'll be using. Cannot change the Save DC. Looks like all the integers down that column (Save DC, Onset time, frequency time, duration time, # of saves) are locked against me.
    Generated a brand new malady, those columns are locked there too.
    Thanks, I've posted an update to the library for the Kraken Ink.
    I can't reproduce the other issue you had though.
    Last edited by bmos; July 15th, 2023 at 13:14.

Just posted v2.13 to the forge that has compatibility updates for the latest ruleset release.

Thread Information