FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last
    Hello Everyone,
    With the bug causing all the saves to roll at once, is there a workaround you all are using? I know bmos is working on that, but I see people talking about using it in the mean time. Am I missing something? Is there a way to use the extension with out the 'all rolls' issue popping up? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    With the bug causing all the saves to roll at once, is there a workaround you all are using? I know bmos is working on that, but I see people talking about using it in the mean time. Am I missing something? Is there a way to use the extension with out the 'all rolls' issue popping up? Thanks!
    easiest would be to turn off the "auto rolls" toggle on each character's malady list

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    easiest would be to turn off the "auto rolls" toggle on each character's malady list
    I guess that makes a lot of sense. I totally forgot you could do that. Thanks!

Found a bug on Skull Ripper Poison, it's once per round, not once per minute. I shall now proceed to flog myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    Found a bug on Skull Ripper Poison, it's once per round, not once per minute. I shall now proceed to flog myself.
    thanks. have fixed locally and on GitHub.

Using the most recent versions of Maladies Library, as well as PFRPG Malady Tracker, none of the automation features work whatsoever. I'm not sure if the Frequency/Onset/Duration are supposed to be effected by the Clock Adjuster extension, but the Save roll button puts out an error (I have the logs compiled), the "Raise Duration by 50%" does nothing, and the "Raise Save DC by 2" button is the only one that works. I thoroughly enjoy this, I exclusively use the "Diseases" records library to create and store disease effects, giving the players use of the automation as well would be game-changing. Thanks for all the work you've openly given to the community!
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    Using the most recent versions of Maladies Library, as well as PFRPG Malady Tracker, none of the automation features work whatsoever. I'm not sure if the Frequency/Onset/Duration are supposed to be effected by the Clock Adjuster extension, but the Save roll button puts out an error (I have the logs compiled), the "Raise Duration by 50%" does nothing, and the "Raise Save DC by 2" button is the only one that works. I thoroughly enjoy this, I exclusively use the "Diseases" records library to create and store disease effects, giving the players use of the automation as well would be game-changing. Thanks for all the work you've openly given to the community!
    If you read the v2.7 changelog, you'll see that some of this is intentional. However, the errors obviously are not and I will take a look at fixing them
    If the ClockAdjuster integration was working for you, stick with v2.6.

Malady Tracker v2.7
    * Disable automatic rolls since they are not working correctly.
    * Code improvements and potential script error fixes.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Malady Tracker v2.8
    * Fix roll saving throw button
    * Hide auto-roll toggle since this feature is now disabled
    * HOTFIX: Fix chat poison chat message not showing secondary effect (primary effect was being used twice)
    Last edited by bmos; July 13th, 2021 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Since I haven't fixed the auto-rolls of Malady Tracker yet (i am working on it sometimes, but I'm struggling):
    Malady Tracker v2.7
    * Disable automatic rolls since they are not working correctly.
    * Code improvements and potential script error fixes.

Malady Tracker v2.8
    * Fix roll saving throw button
    * Hide auto-roll toggle since this feature is now disabled
    Thank you for the expedient reply. The fix to the Save roll button worked like a charm. The only issue I see now is the Chat window output simply duplicates whatever text you have in the "Primary" and "Secondary" fields. Just a nitpick.

Thanks again!

FG disease error.jpg
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    The only issue I see now is the Chat window output simply duplicates whatever text you have in the "Primary" and "Secondary" fields.FG disease error.jpg
    Thanks for that report! I have fixed it and re-uploaded. Just re-download v2.8.

Thread Information