FG Spreadshirt Swag

Exporting Classes?

I have started running C&C and it is likely the other person in my group who runs games is going to start running C&C as well. I have created some content I would like to share with him and I wonder if it is possible, and if so, how. In Fantasy Grounds Unity I went into the "classes" library button on the right side of the screen and started adding in the classes from The Adventurer's Backpack. I am probably going to create various items, weapons, armor, etc. as well. Is it possible for me to export what I make to share with him to use?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex08 View Post
    I have started running C&C and it is likely the other person in my group who runs games is going to start running C&C as well. I have created some content I would like to share with him and I wonder if it is possible, and if so, how. In Fantasy Grounds Unity I went into the "classes" library button on the right side of the screen and started adding in the classes from The Adventurer's Backpack. I am probably going to create various items, weapons, armor, etc. as well. Is it possible for me to export what I make to share with him to use?
    type /export in chat and you can select various data types to export
    now while you could enter stuff from a sourcebook and export it and share it - that would be a breach of copyright so we ask that you do not do it
    even if he also owns the book you cannot transform it and give it to him - he must do it himself

Ah, I didn't realize that would breach copyright. He owns the books, was just trying to reduce work. Thanks for the info

Blog Entries
    The Adventurers Backpack was being worked on and converted to FG... but I have no idea what the status of that is or if it is still being worked on, sadly.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It's too bad C&C doesn't get more love. I've played D&D 1st ed. through 3.5 and then Pathfinder and a few years ago started getting a little burnt out. I ran one C&C game, converted Queen of the Spiders, and loved it. Unfortunately, I needed to run something less D&D-like so I started running other games but one of my players stepped up to run Pathfinder. He just wrapped up his second time behind the DM screen and kept talking about how rules intensive Pathfinder is so I started talking up C&C and decided to start running a short adventure (U1 - The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh) to introduce him to the game and hopefully he will make the switch.

Thread Information