Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Wishlist for the FG store

Is there any chance of getting a wishlist feature added to the Fantasy Grounds store? I find things and sometime want to think about them before I buy them. AKA see if there is another product out there like it and if there is one that fits better into my party's play style. A wishlish give me a place to save stuff so I can come back and find it when I do this easier later.

Pretty please?

OR, now hear me out, you just buy everything in the store. See problem solved.

You make I good point. I also need a filter to show me what I do not own.

Better filter is a must.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Is there a way to just get maps from an official release? Until quarantine I had been running a campaign of ToEE using the T1-4 original book and I was converting to 5E on the fly as we played in person. I see that ToEE is available but only if you have the 2E license. I would be happy to buy the maps and I could make the encounters myself. We were already 1/2 way through so I wouldn't have to type up the whole book. The maps are just numerous and too much of a pain to build.
    If I could get the maps for 1/2 the price that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozsome View Post
    Is there a way to just get maps from an official release? Until quarantine I had been running a campaign of ToEE using the T1-4 original book and I was converting to 5E on the fly as we played in person. I see that ToEE is available but only if you have the 2E license. I would be happy to buy the maps and I could make the encounters myself. We were already 1/2 way through so I wouldn't have to type up the whole book. The maps are just numerous and too much of a pain to build.
    Download this.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension
    It will allow you to open the 2e module in your 5e game. You will still need to buy the module.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozsome View Post
    The 2E ruleset is included free, if you are updated it should show up in your ruleset list when creating a new campaign.

No you can't buy maps only. Some of the newer adventures you can find maps for sale by the cartographer(s) on their own sites (i.e. Blando, Schley, Logos, etc) But you can import maps if your buy the pdf from www.dmsguild.com but cant attest to their resolution.

Also you open a module from any ruleset in a different ruleset if you use this extension; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Going to give it a shot. Will buy it this weekend and use the extension. Thank you very much for the link!!!

Note, look up the map artists and you can likely buy maps from the artists website.

Honestly,
    I believe the store needs a complete overhaul. It feels very archaic and poorly done.

Thread Information