DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Move Player Icons from top left corner - covering issue FGU

Is it possible to move or resize the player icons on the top left corner of the program? I have 6 players and the 5th and 6th player icons end up covering the map's selector tools for the party.

(On a second note...is there a better way for players to select, deselect, create squares, circles etc....We just started with FGU and we have been using those buttons to gauge area affect items and select/clear our targets.)

Thank you!

Hi Wilshire, welcome to FG.

No there isn't a way to move the player portraits. To create pointers there are several methods but the easiest one is to hold down both mouse buttons and drag (arrow) and to hold down SHIFT, ALT, or CTRL whilst doing so for squares, circles and cones. If you right click on the map one of the options is pointers which allows you to select a pointer and then draw it.

You select a target by holding CTRL + Click on the target either on the token or on the token area on the CT. You can select multiple targets this way as well. Deselect by CTRL+Clicking on an already selected target. You can also simply drag/drop attacks, damage, saving throws or effects directly onto the token on the map or onto the target on the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you for your post, it has been very helpful for my party to use the hot keys and such. We play weekly and I can tell they are getting better at operating the tools.

Thread Information