DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Alien RPG screen shot

Very good looking game run tonight by NotRussellCrowe: Alien RPG's Hadley's Hope. Highly atmospheric, highly recommended!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; July 19th, 2020 at 13:29.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Color me so envious!
    I bought my books for this as soon as it came out. Alien movie franchise is my favorite all time. The game looks and feels fantastic. I have yet to be able to run it - I got it just before all the shelter in place stuff happened, and we just don't have the ability to play.

It truly is wonderfully written and presented and I'm sure a well run game would be amazing.

I did not realize it was available on FG though. So that's good to see.

I have run some Alien inspired outer space games using WOIN though.

Never fear—xenomorphs can be yours. See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ighlight=Alien

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

ohhh awesome fantastic. Thank you for pointing my compass that direction. I am now reading that whole thread.

This rule set looks amazing in FG.

ALIEN.JPG

I added a stress dice result showing a face hugger --- perhaps my own personal favourite thing I like most in all of FG.

ALIEN.JPG

Thread Information