FG Spreadshirt Swag

Fog of war toggle.

I'm probably being stupid, but I can't work out how to turn off fog of war.

In Classic or Unity? Do you mean Line of Sight or the Mask?

In Classic right click on the image and go to layers then disable mask. In Unity unlock the map to get the menu on the right. The Line of Sight toggle is the small eye icon under the cluster of tools. The Mask is the Mask icon on the top row of the toolbar (2nd from the right). Click it and then click the negative icon to remove the mask.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unity LoS is what I meant. Thanks for the help. I would never have found that on my own.

I'm brand new so I hope that is what this is. I've loaded Unity, loaded an image (map), and repeatedly clicked the little lock icon to lock and unlock the image but no Layer menu comes up on the right to edit LOS or anything else. What am I doing wrong. Please help. Thank you in advance.

When you open the map, is the lock icon red? If it is, then that map is read only. You need to make a copy of the map first to edit it. strange since maps should not be read only by default, but accidents happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wustova View Post
    I'm brand new so I hope that is what this is. I've loaded Unity, loaded an image (map), and repeatedly clicked the little lock icon to lock and unlock the image but no Layer menu comes up on the right to edit LOS or anything else. What am I doing wrong. Please help. Thank you in advance.
    This has been solved in another thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post585736

Please only post once about an issue - it is much more efficient for everyone to keep communication to one place.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Duplicate thread, see post #6 for active thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Duplicate thread, see post #6 for active thread.
    They were a new user posting an exact copy of another post from elsewhere. I removed them as a SPAM user.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information