DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

CoreRPG: Express Yourself

I posted a fun little extension over on DMsGuild.
    Its $2.50 but until Sunday 16th the extension can be had for $1 using this link - https://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?discount=99de62d23d
    Go on, Express Yourself!

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/320...press-Yourself

It works with FGU and FGC and works with all CoreRPG based rulesets.
    Please try it out and leave a comment or review on the DMsGuild. If you have suggestions/requests please PM me or post here.
    I know where you live so be nice...

expressyourselfcover.jpg

version 0.4 has been uploaded to DMsGuild

In this version the GM can optionally use:
    /eynum <number>
    to limit all connected characters to that number of Expressions before they cant use it anymore.
    This is in case you get a spammy player but you dont want to take it away from everyone.

eg: /eynum 10 will give everyone 10 uses. You can rerun the command as often as you like.
    If you change you mind then do something like /eynum 9999 and they will get many more uses!

Version 0.6 has been upload to DMsGuild and stupidly it appears that the DMsGuild does not notify you of new versions by community creators!
    This version adds a GUI to make it even easier to use - for both players and GM.
    Ive made a quick video on it here: https://youtu.be/K_4g3i3VKTs

version 0.3 has been uploaded to DMsGuild

Version 0.3 includes a minor fix for FGU and includes 25 emoji style graphics. Note you must include the : in the graphic name for the emojis.

:100
    :alien
    :beers
    :coffee
    :cry
    :devil
    :facepalm
    :fistbump
    :heart_eyes
    :hearts
    :innocent
    :kissing_heart
    :mad
    :magnifying_glass
    :noevil
    :rofl
    :sad
    :scream
    :shrug
    :smile
    :sunglasses
    :teddy_bear
    :thinking
    :whisky

version 0.2 has been uploaded to DMsGuild

Version 0.2 includes a minor fix for the command being typed without any arguments and also the following will output help including the asset list.

/ey
    /ey ?
    /ey help
    /express
    /express ?
    /express help

Who's scruffy looking? :P

Thanks for the extension. Is there a way to automate some expressions, like the critical and fail ones for rolls of 20 and 1?

Blog Entries
    He that watches over the cloven foot shall adopt their ways.
    Hair long and matted. Musk scented. Stubborn and butt headed.

Its a CoreRPG extension and as such it isnt aware of what constitutes a critical in any particular system.
    I shall keep it in mind but at the moment its probably not on the near term road map... but... who knows...
    Surely not this stubborn butt headed goat herder.

I did not necessarily expect the extension itself to do so (albeit it would be nice), just wondered about other ways to do it.

I can think of inserting a line of code into the "Clock Adjuster" extension to express a "camp" when an overnight rest is started. So for including your expression graphics into various rulesets I assume that each ruleset needs its own extension then. And then there is also those rulesets that see crits much less often than anything D20 related, so staying manual is good enough then.

Blog Entries
    FYI, appears the link above has expired/been used up. For those now looking for it, the product can be found here; https://www.dmsguild.com/product/320...press-Yourself

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I did not necessarily expect the extension itself to do so (albeit it would be nice), just wondered about other ways to do it.

I can think of inserting a line of code into the "Clock Adjuster" extension to express a "camp" when an overnight rest is started. So for including your expression graphics into various rulesets I assume that each ruleset needs its own extension then. And then there is also those rulesets that see crits much less often than anything D20 related, so staying manual is good enough then.
    some good ideas in there.

If I type in just the /ey I get the following error. perhaps if there are no arguments supplied, it could list the available ones?

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Would be nice if EY would list its possible commands when "/ey" is used.

/ey smile I like this very much!

Thread Information