STAR TREK 2d20

LFG Absolutly new to tabletop

So i am absolutely new to table top but after listening to a bunch of actual plays and podcast i really do want to give it a try, Prefferably D&D5e. I Have Standard edition if anyone is starting a group whos hours might fit my schedule and can pay if a DM has a campaign that he is looking to start. Just really looking forward to experincing my first adventure!!

EDIT: Time that works for me monday - thursday 7pm est - 12am est or sunday 6pm est to 12 am est
    Last edited by digitalsilencer; July 17th, 2020 at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsilencer View Post
    So i am absolutely new to table top.... if anyone is starting a group whos hours might fit my schedule ..... looking forward to experincing my first adventure!!
    welcome to the hobby - or passion for many of us.

It would be helpful if you posted your availability so we know what fits your schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Frostrazor1334 View Post
    welcome to the hobby - or passion for many of us.

It would be helpful if you posted your availability so we know what fits your schedule
    thanks for the heads up, i edit the post to reflect my time.

I am looking for a game I think Tuesday or Thursday nights 7PM EST would work for me.
    I am fairly new at D&D but i have done a lot of watching and reading. Fantasy Grounds is awesome I use it for the game i play in on Sundays.

Thread Information