DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bestiary 2 - Missing Monsters

Hi,

I specifically purchased the Bestiary 2 add on so I could have the official stats for Ember Fox in our game. Only to find it is missing. Has anyone else found other monsters that are missing in it?

TheCastleKeeper

Quote Originally Posted by TheCastleKeeper View Post
    Hi,

I specifically purchased the Bestiary 2 add on so I could have the official stats for Ember Fox in our game. Only to find it is missing. Has anyone else found other monsters that are missing in it?

TheCastleKeeper
    Did you load the book in the library? (Open your campaign and click the library (bottom right) and then the module button )

The little furry critter's there.

As Kelgrugem mentions, make sure you've activated the module.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Doh! It helps if you LOAD the module... Dah... Sorry. Question: How do you change an image / token for a monster? If you edit a monster for your game and want a different token or image, how do you change it on you new copy monster your editing?

Rodney

Unlock the copied NPC and drag a token over the old token.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information