STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

HUMBLE RPG BOOK BUNDLE: PATHFINDER SECOND EDITION to Fantasy grounds

Hi,

So I just bought the humble bundle for Pathfinder and was wondering if it was possible to get those books here to Fantasy Grounds?

Welcome to the FG forums!

Follow the instructions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp This will allow you to sync the Paizo PDFs you own with your FG account and then get the price of those products off the cost of the FG product. You'll see the discount when you add the FG product to your shopping cart.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi there Trenloe,

I synced the account with paizo, but when I tried adding the bestiary, I got no discount, and when I added the core rulebook I got 14.9 discount. How does the discount work? Am I supposed to get the full cost of the paizo page or is it a set discount per item? Is there supposed to be a discount for all items I already have or just some?

Thank you

You get a discount for the cost of the PDF; so if you have the PDF from Paizo then that cost will be discounted from the FG Module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As mentioned, you'll get the PDF discount for Paizo PDF products you own, and have synchronized, with your Paizo account. You get the non-sale Paizo PDF price discounted.

You get a discount for all FG Paizo products, except Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society scenarios.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This Humble Bundle is an insanely good deal if you don't have the PDF yet. Also, I have occasionally had an issue with it not applying the PDF discount pricing correctly. I emailed customer service and they adjusted it for me.

If you're looking for the Humble Bundle mentioned here.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/p...aizo-inc-books
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for answers, seems like the discounts have been added now. I also realised why the discount was so low, I was looking at the book price and not the pdf price.

Unfortunately I already got most of the bigger PDFs (some only just bought in April and unused yet), but the missing World Guide PDF alone costs more than the whole bundle and there is a couple of maps and PF scenario adventures. So here we go. Thanks for the hint.

Do any of the maps sync from the bundle?

Thread Information