STAR TREK 2d20
Page 25 of 53 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    The logs say you had a client side connection time out which means is for 30 seconds, you did not receive any data from from host ... Did any other players get disconnected? Are you on a wired or wifi connection?

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    The logs say you had a client side connection time out which means is for 30 seconds, you did not receive any data from from host ... Did any other players get disconnected? Are you on a wired or wifi connection?
    I am on a WiFi connection, and no other players are experiencing these issues. I am also on Discord during these sessions and not experiencing connection issues to the Discord server, or other internet connection issues.

Were you using Discord for voice communication?

Yeah, using Discord for voice with the players and DM. I was using the same setup in August, September and October without issue. The disconnects started in our session on 11/6.

Can you message me on Discord (smelton#0068) so we can run a connection test?

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    Can you message me on Discord (smelton#0068) so we can run a connection test?
    Sure! I will ping you later this afternoon

I had a rash of more disconnects when playing this weekend (Nov 14, 2020). I have submitted files referencing Post#247.
    Last edited by Skofield; November 16th, 2020 at 21:30.

I've reviewed the logs and I see some client side timeouts on your end .. however, you only sent in the GM console log and I really need the full set of GM logs in order to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Can you send those in next time this happens?

Will do. We will be playing again on Nov 28. I'll make sure we have the full set of logs then.
    Thank you

One of my players is having issues with the updater. The updater starts updating then stops/hangs. He has tried multiple times but the updater always stops/hangs during the updating process. He is on the Live channel for the builds. Here are the logs.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kevininrussia; November 22nd, 2020 at 07:04.

Thread Information