FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 53 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Yes of cause here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the logs. I didn't see anything stand out that would cause the error, so I need to circle with the network facilitation service developer. He has already provided me with a new update that I was planning on working to integrate this weekend. So, I should have a new build next week to try.

Regards,
    JPG

Nice great news.

If it helps in your debugging I got my ISP to allow me to do port forwarding and I could run everything using the LAN option. And all my custom and officials modules works. So it's only when trying to make cloud server games it fails.

Sammy

i have a problem connecting to the dm game, i don't get any errors, just a screen that says "attempting to connect...." if i wait a little bit my connection intent crashes the server of the dm, hope someone can help me out :c.
    here's my log.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NsM...ew?usp=sharing

my friend yesterday as DM had the same issue: Received REFRESH ERROR RESPONSE [cbfe5c5cf0644f21beef7d46] (441): Wrong credentials: the realm value is incorrect
    we used 3.5 only the 3.5 SRDs and pdfsrds- after starting the pc again and starting FGU it took 40 seconds after the FGU was running smoothly, then this message came and FGU shut down every time. Not able to use FGU now.
    He used a handy WLAN internet connection and the public server.

[QUOTE=micaelHe used a handy WLAN internet connection and the public server.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what makes a Wireless network "handy" or how that affects performance....
    But have him try using a wired ethernet connection, instead of a wireless connection. Unity has problems with wireless connections dropping frequently. Mostly unnoticed as they tend to recover before throwing any notifications to the user or disconnecting from the host/DM. But that's on the player's side. The DM should never use wireless whenever possible, until the network code is fixed between SW and the cloud hosting provider.

Since today, I've been unable to start my campaign session. The launcher seems to get stuck on 'Starting Cloud Server [Grivenger]' and nothing happens. I'm not sure if it's a connection issue or whether it should be its own thread. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Grivenger View Post
    Since today, I've been unable to start my campaign session. The launcher seems to get stuck on 'Starting Cloud Server [Grivenger]' and nothing happens. I'm not sure if it's a connection issue or whether it should be its own thread. Does anyone have any experience with this?
    Having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Neekrhael View Post
    Having the same issue.
    Me too. Stuck on Starting Cloud Server [Rhenny]. It must be a bug in the newest update. I hope they fix it before Saturday night (my game night).

Me too. Stuck on Starting Cloud Server [OneEyedNinja]
    And I have a game in an hour !! Argg!

Thread Information