STAR TREK 2d20
Page 48 of 53 First ... 384647484950 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Uninstalling security applications means that Windows will enable default Windows Security: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-a2301879472d

So now you need to check that to allow FantasyGrounds.exe correct network access.
    O.k. I am responding with my regular account, not the test account. I allowed the exceptions and just to be sure turned the firewalls off. Still can not connect. I turned them back on rechecked the exceptions and still can not connect. The exception file for me is Application (.exe) C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds 646 KB (662,048 bytes)
    No problems with forums and no problems starting my own campaign or just making characters. Everything was working fine until the 4.1 update. My wife has the same issue, but she has not tried any fixes as yet. We just trying to get my account going, see what can work and do the same for hers. If it matters we connect with a mobile internet provider Telenor in the EU

Me and my friends were playing DnD and for some reason one of our friends can't join since the 1.0 update. He can join other people but not our DM, he is the only person with the free version and the DM has the ultimate edition so he should be able to join.
    No idea what is wrong, thought it might have been something like firewall but that makes no sense since he can still join other random people.
    Anyone got any idea?

Hi!
    After I have updated FGU to the new version (4.1.0), I can no longer connect with my master's campaign, the "Attempting resolved connection to server" screen remains but it doesn't go further.
    I have checked that I have the same version of the program as him, I have tried to uninstall FGU and reinstall it, he has tried to create a new campaign but I cannot enter that one either.
    I use a connection with hotspot but I have never had connection problems until today.
    Anyone else have the same problem as me? Who found it, solved it?

(P.S. the other 3 player can connect without a problem)
    Tnx

fgu_logs_20210514 (Master).zip fgu_logs_20210514.2 (Player).zip
    Last edited by Bovlerk; May 14th, 2021 at 21:19.

Hello, a player of mine today had some connection issues. Both the player and I are using Windows 10.
    I am perfectly able to join another GM's campaign. When I load my own campaign, two other players can join it as easily as before. The player with connection issues tried to access the game in several ways, restarted his computer and his network connection but couldn't join. Needless to say, he could join the same campaign before the latest update.
    Here are our logs. Can you please provide some help? Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by marcopico View Post
    Hello, a player of mine today had some connection issues. Both the player and I are using Windows 10.
    I am perfectly able to join another GM's campaign. When I load my own campaign, two other players can join it as easily as before. The player with connection issues tried to access the game in several ways, restarted his computer and his network connection but couldn't join. Needless to say, he could join the same campaign before the latest update.
    Here are our logs. Can you please provide some help? Thanks.
    Quick update.

A very helpful GM ran a test with me and it was determined the Cloud servers are causing the issue. He ran a Direct Lan update and I was able to get in no problem. If anyone is having same issue, having the GM ran a lan connection instead of a cloud might work Edit. The GM and I were both in EU, I tried the same thing with an NA GM and that also failed.
    Last edited by Exqzr; May 14th, 2021 at 22:56.

Same here. The GM Log shows that the "match was successfully created on lobby", but the Player log shows "Unable to update session list from lobby server."

Our developer, @smelton, is looking into the connection issues.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dkabq View Post
    Same here. The GM Log shows that the "match was successfully created on lobby", but the Player log shows "Unable to update session list from lobby server."
    Lobby server should be working fine now

For anyone having connection issues, there is a new build in the Dev channel you can try out .. Both the GM and player will need to update to the Dev build. Please let me know if it resolves your issue.

My players have the same issue but can connect if they run the game in Admin mode. Sorry if this was already posted, trying to get a game up and running.
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thread Information