DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 53 First ... 343515253
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbolzar View Post
    Quick update - tried running the game via lobby (not direct IP) and it works consistently.

Previously we were running via direct IP.
    Thanks for letting us know and glad you have a working solution.

WAGs: QOS, flood protection, or parental controls on your router? Sounds like it doesn't like the direct connections and is dropping packets. Totally speculating here, so not sure its worth more of your time.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I posted here too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Issues/page30

I was having an issue last night where I tried to connect and kept getting fatal errors and getting stuck on "Acquiring File List". Tried turning off firewall, running in admin mode, uninstalling/reinstalling, and DM even created a new empty game which I tried to join with the same result. The 3 other players had no issues joining either game.
    Attachment 51292

Any assistance would be great. My DM isn't available right now to Troubleshoot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kmyraid View Post
    I posted here too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Issues/page30

I was having an issue last night where I tried to connect and kept getting fatal errors and getting stuck on "Acquiring File List". Tried turning off firewall, running in admin mode, uninstalling/reinstalling, and DM even created a new empty game which I tried to join with the same result. The 3 other players had no issues joining either game.
    Attachment 51292

Any assistance would be great. My DM isn't available right now to Troubleshoot.
    Please do not duplicate posts. I've moved your other post to a new thread for best support.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...onnect-to-Host

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information