DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 53 First ... 394748495051 ... Last
    Cannot find the dev channel.

Unable to log into gamee.my other party members are all logged in. Just a problem since patch.

logging in as Admin doesnt change the situation
    Last edited by BlackIron; May 15th, 2021 at 02:05.

Quote Originally Posted by dkabq View Post
    Same here. The GM Log shows that the "match was successfully created on lobby", but the Player log shows "Unable to update session list from lobby server."
    Now working! Hooray!

Love the new lighting feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It could also be a block on the GM side; depending on the security settings on the machine, router or Internet provider level. For example, Comcast Advanced Security requires explicit approval of each incoming connection.

That's why having both sets of full logs (using Compile Logs button) is really necessary for us to be able to try to figure out anything.

Regards,
    JPG
    I'm reading the posts. We'll try the DEV version. While I do that, please find attached the PLAYER and DM logs of the failed connection atempts
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    For anyone having connection issues, there is a new build in the Dev channel you can try out .. Both the GM and player will need to update to the Dev build. Please let me know if it resolves your issue.
    Yes, its work! My problem is solved, now i can connect with my master's campaing! Tnx a lot!!!!!!

I can't get pass the Attempting resolved connection to server. I have tried reinstalling from both Steam and the site and running both as Admin.
    Attached Files Attached Files

See post #483. You can try the Dev channel if you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If we switch to the dev channel would we be able to continue our previous session?

Quote Originally Posted by smelton View Post
    For anyone having connection issues, there is a new build in the Dev channel you can try out .. Both the GM and player will need to update to the Dev build. Please let me know if it resolves your issue.
    Ok. Many thanks

This worked perfectly!

Is there any chance to these changes to be implemented on the LIVE build any soon? It will be a little bit annoying to ask to all players in all games to change to DEV build.

Best

That's our plan; but we wanted to a) make sure the changes actually fixed the issue for people having issues, and b) didn't cause other issues.
    Changing low-level behaviors such as networking can have potential effects.

We appreciate that you chimed in to let us know, because now we have at least one positive scenario for the fix working.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by lbkoerich View Post
    Ok. Many thanks

This worked perfectly!

Is there any chance to these changes to be implemented on the LIVE build any soon? It will be a little bit annoying to ask to all players in all games to change to DEV build.

Best
    Im willing to test it but how does one actually access the Dev Channel? My GM says its not possible without special permission

Thread Information