FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFM Discord (D&D)

To anyone who's interested in playing or DMing D&D,

I've started a discord in the hopes of creating an additional hub for *specifically* D&D players to use while running games. Once you join you can post your upcoming games or one shots in the session-list, you'll get a private voice and text channel to use for your game.
    The link below will take you to the "welcome" page where you can get an idea of what sort of content is allowed. Any and all suggestions are always welcome!

https://discord.gg/MkrYU7r

I haven't found any rules on the forum against posting my discord publicly, however I've been getting private messages to join various channels which leads me to believe these sort of posts get flagged when taken public. If I am in violation I apologize and will immediately remove the post.

Thanks for the time, and we're excited to see new faces!

FWIW - I don't think posting it is against the TOS but people are hesitant (justifiably so) to post their private contact (discord info) openly vs just a personal message. That if anything is most likely the reason for the discretion.

This is an awesome idea by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostrazor1334 View Post
    FWIW - I don't think posting it is against the TOS but people are hesitant (justifiably so) to post their private contact (discord info) openly vs just a personal message. That if anything is most likely the reason for the discretion.

This is an awesome idea by the way.
    I didn't realize your discord name is all that personal.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpetScooter View Post
    I didn't realize your discord name is all that personal.
    its likely not for a lot of people - but everyone has a different level of comfort for what they're willing to share. I do not judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostrazor1334 View Post
    people are hesitant (justifiably so) to post their private contact (discord info) openly vs just a personal message.
    It's meant to be a public discord, so folks aren't posting their address/number or anything like that. Unfortunately right after I posted this in the forum, a bunch of the members started talking about questionable things... Had a few folks join and immediately leave, but I appreciate anyone who's joining and sticking around!

Thread Information