STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando88 View Post
    How do I save the maps I create? If they disappear once closed, how can I use them?
    It saves automagicly. But you will find it in your images button. If you didn't change the name it will be "New Image"

I've been looking for maps to use in Starfinder for my campaigns. Ideally I'd like to be able to customize like I can with my 5E game. But there are no buildings or anything (that isn't cheesy looking) to use outside of Pathfinders corridors and their other one, which I'm blanking on the name. Do you think you'll create any map modules for Starfinder use? It looks really bad having futuristic looking halls but then 5E style rooms!

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    I've been looking for maps to use in Starfinder for my campaigns. Ideally I'd like to be able to customize like I can with my 5E game. But there are no buildings or anything (that isn't cheesy looking) to use outside of Pathfinders corridors and their other one, which I'm blanking on the name. Do you think you'll create any map modules for Starfinder use? It looks really bad having futuristic looking halls but then 5E style rooms!
    I couldn't find anything on the forums, but Josh has spoke of futuristic/Starfinder type map packs coming in the future on the Saturday streams.

Here is a starfield he created using only the black brush and some effects layers. https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousFurtiveSushiTriHard

Good day all,
    Yes, there are plans for future releases of additional art packages, including Sci-fi. With fantasy being the most common genre in which most play, it was obviously our first and most important area to cover.

I would definitely love to see assets like furniture packs and etc.. so far I got the Interior map Pack, Winter, Abyss, 2019 Art Pack, Underground and Town Maps 2 and I am loving it. Hope that artists feel like making Magical Items / Trinkets to put down / Plethora of furniture and etc... can't wait to see elven/dwarven/drow and other races theme packs either ! Thank you guys for keeping up the good work !

I noticed that many of the tiles in the FG Interiors package don't line up when using snap-to-grid.

Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    I noticed that many of the tiles in the FG Interiors package don't line up when using snap-to-grid.
    Please give specific examples - this will help the relevant people to identify exactly what the issue might be, or give feedback as necessary. Maybe provide a screenshot to show exactly what you're seeing...
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 19th, 2021 at 09:43.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flashgordon View Post
    This is a known bug with FGU. Moon Wizard has said that the issue has been identified and will be fixed in the next release.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post572333

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Good day, LordEntrails these are great questions.
    As it sits currently these are not available for distribution in either commercial or non-commercial use. If a module contains images created with an art package then anyone who loads that module would need to own the referred art package for the system to function properly and allow FGU to 'rebuild' that loaded image. Therefore, the building and placing of the images in a composition would be that person's creation but the original images would still remain protected at this time.
    (wearing my DLC dev hat on)

So if i understand this properly, if i create a map using any map pack i purchased from the FG shop and include that map into a module/adventure, everyone else (my players if i DM or other DMs and players if i decide to share the module) must also own the map pack(s) to use it?

Also is there a way to export the created maps in let say Jpg? so to be used in FGC and included in an official conversion?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    (wearing my DLC dev hat on)

So if i understand this properly, if i create a map using any map pack i purchased from the FG shop and include that map into a module/adventure, everyone else (my players if i DM or other DMs and players if i decide to share the module) must also own the map pack(s) to use it?
    Yes, but if you share it in a campaign to your players they need nothing.

Also is there a way to export the created maps in let say Jpg? so to be used in FGC and included in an official conversion?
    No, not yet. But you can vote for the enhancement here; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=135554

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information