FG Spreadshirt Swag

Legal licenses for posting modules with d20pfsrd content.

Hello, my fellow pathfinders.

I'm starting Way of the Wicked right now, and because the modules i use do not have all the prestige classes my players might want to multiclass into, i decided to make a module out of all prestige classes within d20pfsrd.

Would it be illegal to post it here, as a way to help my DM comrades?

If it is legal, how to do it without breaking any rights of OGL rules?

Welcome to the FG forums!

If the content is purely OGL content, then all you have to do is include an appropriate OGL statement. The OGL is the same up to section 15, then that section has to include entries specific to the source of the material. See here: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/legal/ - there's a big Google sheet included for section 15 that covers all of the material used for the whole d20PFSRD site.

You'll have to include a section for each unique product. Each page in the d20PFSRD should include a "Section 15: Copyright Notice" specific to the data on that page at the bottom of the page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you very much, Trenloe!
    I will add the OGL statement and the material notice in every class.
    Thanks for your attention!

You don't need to do it in every class. You just need a single OGL statement that has all of the sources listed in section 15.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information