5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: NPC Baddies

Should be the last of the issues cleaned up with NPC Designer 1.0.185

Maybe Griogre will post some examples over here as he did for me..

Cool I'll buy copy right now after this reply and give it a try

Hmmm I bought it through pay pal but didn't got any download or email with a link or licence?? Just got the mail from Pay pal confirming my purchase?

Do you know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricboy
    Hmmm I bought it through pay pal but didn't got any download or email with a link or licence?? Just got the mail from Pay pal confirming my purchase?

Do you know why?
    Yes, I already posted on the other forum and sent the email. There is no automated system as I would rather personally handle all customer interaction personally. I have never received a complaint concerning customer service so why change?

Thanks... and by the way I have no problem with this way of treating the purchases, I just wandered if this could be identified in the purchase section (it might be but I didn't see it I'll have to reverify) this way no questioning.

But I have to say that you do offfer great support, for a different product I would probably have waited a few days to get my answer.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricboy
    Thanks... and by the way I have no problem with this way of treating the purchases, I just wandered if this could be identified in the purchase section (it might be but I didn't see it I'll have to reverify) this way no questioning.

But I have to say that you do offfer great support, for a different product I would probably have waited a few days to get my answer.

Thanks again!
    Only one time do people have to wait a day or so and thats during college football season, my son plays so the wife and I go see the home games which are out of state. (But that is clearly posted with a "Out of town" news post) Otherwise I try to remain prompt and within hours of any email or post you get a reply and in the case of bugs or new functionality I usually like to give the person a time frame of when I can start working on it and when I expect it to be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Vascant
    Should be the last of the issues cleaned up with NPC Designer 1.0.185

Maybe Griogre will post some examples over here as he did for me..
    Just about to play around some more with NPC Designer. I'll put up some images after.

Thanks for pointing this one out Griogre! Vascant I look forward to Evolution.
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Thought I post up an update on the FG2 Personality xml import from NPC Designer. The import is now working great. I make more than 35 10th level characters the other day and imported them int FG2 to test them out. They all imported fine. The data is properly parsed so you can throw attack and damage dice(s) from the attack and full attack boxes. You can throw skill checks from the skill entries as well. The imported personality data is compatible with all the latest improvements to the FG2 personallites.

There does seem to be an issue with the monk scripts perhapse introduced by changing things around to make the import work. Vascant is on this and is planning to reveiw the entire monk script and will likely have something up tomorrow.

I'd like to thank Vascant for his efforts and fast response to creating the ability to import NPCs created in NPC Designer into FG2. Vascant has a well deserved reputation for customer support and I think he proved it again here.

I thought I would post a couple of images of two NPCs here so you could see a couple of imports I just did by sheer randomness I ended up with two tough females.

The first is a girl you don't want to meet in a back ally:

The second is a Troll Ranger 10 who isn't evil.

For those who like what you see and would like an NPC here are these two glamor girl's xml.

I ran over the post limit so I'll place the xml in the next post.

Thread Information