FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unable to host games

I am currently using Fantasy Grounds Classic, standard version. I recently moved and as a result have changed modems. I am now using the following modem: Zoom, model 5352.
    I am consistently getting a "failure" result when I attempt "run test" from the launch window. Players [all possessing a standard license] are unable to connect.

I have accessed the website for my modem. Under the "Advanced" tab I have selected "Forwarding" and have created both an "IPv4" and an "IPv6" using the local internal ip address and external ip address displayed in the launch window. I have confirmed my local ip address through using the command prompt and have confirmed my external ip address via visiting an IP identifying website.
    I have set both the local start port and local end port to "1802" and set Protocol as "TCP"
    On this same modem menu I selected "Firewall" tab and turned off both the IPv4 firewall protection and the IPv6 firewall protection.
    I am using Webroot antivirus software. I disabled the firewall protection in Webroot.

I am still only getting "failure" results when testing for connectivity in the launch window. Please help. I do not know what more to do.

Just for S&G, set the port range 1801-1803.

Also, check out this link
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Blog Entries
    FGC can not use IPv6, only IPv4.

Check the two sticky threads; Connections Explained and Inifinity/Shaw/Cox

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Still need some help. I've attached images of all the items related to port forwarding. Everything looks kosher to me except for the tracert 8.8.8.8 report as it is coming up blank. I've had it running for over 20 minutes and still no hop.Screenshot (34).png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Additional screen shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just curious why you have a specific IP address as the external address? It's optional, and I think that is limiting you. https://portforward.com/zoom/5354/
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Wait for the tracert 8.8.8.8 command to fully complete, and post a screenshot of the results.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the tip. I left blank the external IP address in the router forwarding and have now achieved success!

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I left blank the external IP address in the router forwarding and have now achieved success!

Happy to help
    aka Laendra

Thread Information