5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Strength Based Skills - Class Skills not Calculating PFRPG corectly

Morning, I think this has been an issue with FGC, PFRPG as I noticed before.

Check the Known Items post to see if the Devs have already acknowledge the issue: Checked but could not find

Verify you have updated to the latest version. Make sure the "Update" button on the launch screen is not red. For latest Update information, see the FGU Playtest: Unsing most recent update

Search the forums: I tried

Did you read the stickies at the top of this forum? Did

Perhaps you have an enhancement idea? When I click "Class Skill" circle the +3 is not calculating for Strngth based skills especially if there are no spent points

Info to include in your post (when applicable);

Steps to reproduce the error: Exported "xml" character from PCGen and import into FGU. When I click "Class Skill" round "Check" button the +3 not observed, especially if there is no skill points

Operating system: Windows 10
    Language: English
    Ruleset: PFRPG
    Is this a newly FGU created campaign or one migrated from FGC?: Player Modules migrated from FGC, but no errors with modules. Will have to update modules and extensions before I load them.

What modules do you have loaded? Besides the player made modules, none

Are any of these DLC from sources other than the FGU updater? What is DLC?

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    When I click "Class Skill" round "Check" button the +3 not observed, especially if there is no skill points
    That's how Pathfinder 1e works. You only get the +3 if you have at least one rank in the skill.

See "Aquiring Skills": https://www.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?Na...ategory=Skills
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's how Pathfinder 1e works. You only get the +3 if you have at least one rank in the skill.

See "Aquiring Skills": https://www.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?Na...ategory=Skills
    So don't check Class Skill till the skill is trained?
    Last edited by dellanx; July 10th, 2020 at 14:30.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    So don't check Class Skill till the skill is trained?
    Leave it checked if it's a class skill. Then, once at least one rank is added, FG will apply the +3 to the skill total. If you don't have any ranks then it won't be applied.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Leave it checked if it's a class skill. Then, once at least one rank is added, FG will apply the +3 to the skill total. If you don't have any ranks then it won't be applied.
    Thank you

Thank You!

Thread Information