FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Ooh, that combat reference in the actions page is handy. Definitely in the category of things I didn't know I wanted, but definitely do.

Just a thought, is there a way for you to automate effects that only affect one roll? So far I think duration only works on a per round basis.

Quote Originally Posted by croten View Post
    Just a thought, is there a way for you to automate effects that only affect one roll? So far I think duration only works on a per round basis.
    Normal effects can be assigned for the next action. But the NPC ability automation currently doesn't have that. I'll probably add it in at some point...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by FracturedSolace View Post
    Not sure if it was this update or not but the filter tabs at the top of the item page isnt working anymore

Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:46: attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)

just comes up with that error when clicking on any of the tabs at the top armor, shields, weapons ext.
    There has been a hotfix added to the updater for this. Do an update and make sure you're on Release 17b-1. Thanks again for reporting the issue.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post534239
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by croten View Post
    Todays release (17-b2) adds [ACTION], [ROLL] or [SINGLE] to the NPC "Effect" automation. See the Google doc for info.

A hotfix today, and a couple of additional functionality around NPC ability automation - info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post534239

New (minor) issue in character creation, I believe it started with 17b2. Forgive me for using pics, but I don't know the right names for these windows.

In character creation, once an ancestry is chosen, clicking on the background button should bring up this:
    expected.jpg

What has started happening is this window comes up instead:
    actual.jpg

I believe this started with today's 17b2 update.

It's minor to be sure, as the bigger window works the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdummy View Post
    New (minor) issue in character creation, I believe it started with 17b2. Forgive me for using pics, but I don't know the right names for these windows.

In character creation, once an ancestry is chosen, clicking on the background button should bring up this:
    expected.jpg

What has started happening is this window comes up instead:
    actual.jpg

I believe this started with today's 17b2 update.

It's minor to be sure, as the bigger window works the same.
    That is a specific design change. I feel displaying more details about each background in a table format is much better in helping the player to make a decision on which background to choose. Otherwise to get any info the player needs to open each background individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That is a specific design change. I feel displaying more details about each background in a table format is much better in helping the player to make a decision on which background to choose. Otherwise to get any info the player needs to open each background individually.
    Alrighty then!

If it's not your thing then clicking the "Background" button in the sidebar will give you the list in the original format.

Thread Information