STAR TREK 2d20

Copying text in Spell Like Abilities Can't Select in PFRPG

I have been trying to select and paste text in the spell description window in FGU, but can't do it, also sometimes effects were not visible or could not be oppened.

Not sure, but could not find this issue

Latest version of FGU was installed.

Search could not easily find.

If you are having trouble with the user interface, getting things to work they way you think they should or otherwise figure out FGU, have you checked the new FGU wiki? No

There is a growing amount of info on how to do the basic stuff with FGU - This is copying, I had to go to the third party source, also one cant delet a bunch of lines by selecting, ane has to prese DEL button ober and over again.

Did you read the stickies at the top of this forum? More or less

There are various things there that will help set your expectations and educate you on FGU. If there are ways o select spells descriptions or yo show effects

Perhaps you have an enhancement idea?

Is it possible to select text?
    Untitled.jpg

Any relevant information from the "console.log" file found in your FG Data directory.
    Operating system (Windows 10)
    Language or Region Settings (see post #4): English
    Ruleset(s) you are experiencing the issue(s) in: PFRPG
    Is this a newly FGU created campaign or one migrated from FGC?: Modules Migrated from FGC, but this is XML chatacters
    What modules do you have loaded? Player Made Modules, but not using Modules, it is Character PC Input

Thanks

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Reported by others and I've seen this myself (5E). FGU currently is not highlighting selected text. I think Moon is aware, but not sure it has been acknowledged or assigned a number.

You can copy and paste, but you just have to know/assume which text is selected as it won't highlight.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Reported by others and I've seen this myself (5E). FGU currently is not highlighting selected text. I think Moon is aware, but not sure it has been acknowledged or assigned a number.

You can copy and paste, but you just have to know/assume which text is selected as it won't highlight.
    Thank you!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information