5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: FG Town Maps 2

FG Town Maps 2

Was looking at purchasing this but not sure now. According to the Store page this is an FGU ONLY product. It does not seem to have any pre-configured LoS. I know it's labelled as an Art Pack but many of the assets could use LoS. Just wondering why. Any chance it might get added?

Thanks
    Greg

Blog Entries
    Sure there is a chance. It's up to the artists if they are going to add LOS to the elements.

I suspect if you really wanted it, you could create the LOS for the pack yourself and get the artist or SmiteWorks to update the product with teh LOS you define, but not sure you want to take that on.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Don't really care enough to do it myself. More of a money issue. I've collected lots of maps over the years I can add LoS to with out paying for more.

Now, if it was already done, that would be worth paying for.

Good day Grommit57 and thank you for considering one of our art packages. The town maps art package is designed to create maps for areas that are more 'distant' than traditional battle maps and thus seems not very relevant for LOS integration, although it would be quite simple to be added. There is a couple of example maps in the package but mostly consist of individual art assets to be used in FGU to make your own custom creations.
    This art package was covered briefly in my last stream which can be found here. I believe it is about 30 minutes into the video.
    I will also be demonstrating more of the art packages as well as some of the new improvements on this coming Saturday's stream at 3 pm eastern time! Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you want to swing over to our twitch channel while I am streaming I will be happy to help in any way I can.

You may not have intended but it is a good use. I have no doubt people will use this to set up battle maps for small villages/towns. With the top down view it would work really well imo.

I appreciate your reply and I'll go watch the video now.

Deleted

Thread Information