STAR TREK 2d20

Warning message in logs: Lost connection to matchmaking server

Hi Guys,

Seeing this in our GM's server log a lot, and still having really bad lag (30+ seconds for each action). Not sure if this is related, but its the only error that shows up consistently:

Lost connection to matchmaking server : Unable to write data to the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Any ideas what could cause that?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please update to the newest build - players and GM - it is less than 48 hours old.
    We are both on the latest version, 7-7-2020.

We are trying to diagnose lag issues before tomorrow nights game. No luck so far. Its taken me 15m so far being logged in and not received my character list yet... its been taking 20 minutes or so... and then dice rolls etc are sometimes delayed up to the same amount of time.

Here is our version info:
    [7/9/2020 10:33:43 PM] FGU: v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-07-07)

My guess is that something is causing a lot of continuous updating in the UI/network; or the GM has a lot of content loaded. You can have the GM send a link to the campaign all zipped up to [email protected]; and reference this thread. Also, the GM can try removing extensions and unloading modules to improve performance. We have seen notes of a handful of extensions and modules which still seem to cause performance issues.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information