STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Well that is reassuring at least because I want to rule out something that I am doing. Im a big fan/supporter of FG and im running unity campaigns to do my bit to help trouble shoot.

Thanks for looking into it - much appreciated.

Thank you for helping us get the data! It's not always easy to get everyone to take the time to pull together the data we need. We definitely found some interesting data in there that will help us streamline some of the image interactions/networking.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yeah, I think the large db.xml file is indicative of some sort of a looping data issue that probably overflows onto the network. (or may be caused by network looping) That's why I wanted to get a copy of the data to see if I can spot anything to give me an idea where to look.

Regards,
    JPG
    Would it help you at all (assuming the time difference isn't an issue) to connect to a server that is experiencing the issue while its happening with a client that will let you debug or monitor the network traffic?

During the last issue I did notice that my client was receiving 2mb/s from rusty during the periods of severe lag. At the time I didn't think to open Fiddler and see what the content was... though it almost certainly would have been encrypted so that would not have helped, but you guys should be able to view it

Anyway just an idea

Frosty

I don't think so; though we might take you up on that later. The main issue is that the FoW token data is getting way too large and updating too many times across network. Carl needs to analyze what we got from Rusty Kneecap; and we need to come up with a plan to address.

If anyone is encountering this issue with any particular issue, you may need to reset LoS by redragging tokens to map for now, while we work on the problem.

Regards,
    JPG

Things have run pretty smooth since you did the big system update about a week ago. Both my Pathfinder game and Unity have not had any real significant issues. Maybe a couple of player drop outs, but that could be issues at their end. It looks like you may have fixed something for us. Well done!

Thread Information